Ch.3

*after the mall*

"Where do you live?" Chris asked as he we walked to my car.

"Why does Mr.Motionless need to know that?" I asked innocently.

"Because Mr.Motionless would love to pick you up in the morning and possibly take you out tomorrow." he laughed, talking in 3rd person.

"You want to take me out?" I asked, surprised. No one like me. No ever has. Damn, I sound like a fucking human.

"Yea. I really like you and I'm really hoping your my mate. I don't think I can image myself with anyone else." he explained.

"Then why don't we see?" I asked slyly.

"Are you asking for me to kiss you?" he asked raising a drawn on eyebrow.

"There is only 2 ways if knowing. A kiss or wait for the ceremony in two months. Take your pick." I said.

"Shut up." he said as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. He leaned down and I stood on my toes. On my toes and I still can't reach him. He leaned down farther and pressed his lips to mine.

When mates kiss for the first time, their eyes turn a bright shade of purple. It also feel like one of those really cliche movies, where the fireworks go off. Except it feels more like bombs exploding. I felt it.

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. His were a really bright shade if purple and he gave my the biggest smile, I've ever seen.

"FINALLY!!" He yelled. "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR TINY ASS FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS!!" I laughed at his outburst.

"I wanna try something." I said as I pulled the knife my dad gave me out of my car.

He held out his hand and I pressed as hard as I could. I dragged the blade down his palm, creating a small cut. Why is it so hard to cut a dominate? I then licked the wound and watched it heal up.

Chris smiled and picked me up, so I was at eye level with him.

"For the last two years I have felt so useless. Ghost was the first one in my clan to find his mate. Who knew Ryan's fuck up, would lead me to be the happiest vampire in the world?" He asked rhetorically.

"Now you have to take me out tomorrow or I will be mad." I said with a sinister smirk. He groaned.

"Do not give me that look." he warned.

"Why not?" I asked, not changing the look I was giving him.

"You better stop before I take you in this parking lot." he warned. I immediately stopped. He chuckled at my sudden change in expression.

"Calm on lets get you home." Chris said as he set me back down on the ground.

We got in my car and went to my tiny apartment. After we got to my apartment, Chris decided he was going to spend the night. Not that I cared, I honestly love having someone to talk to.

"Do you have any movies?" Chris asked as I handed him a bottle of blood.

"The Lost Boys should be in the DVD player." I said as I saw down on the couch.

"Yup, your defiantly my mate. Have you seen my hands?" he asked. Why would I have to see his hands? I shook my head. He gasped pretending to be hurt.

"What's on your hands?" I asked confused.

"You cut me. I've carried you all day. AND you haven't noticed my knuckles?" he asked putting emphasis on 'and'. I rolled my eyes and gave him a 'are you serious?' look. He rolled his eyes, mocking me.

"Just show me." I said as he sat down next to me. He showed me his knuckles. I gasped at his 'lost boys' tattoo.

"How the hell have I not noticed that?!" I exclaimed tracing his tattoo.

"That's what I'm saying!" he laughed.

"Yup, your my mate." I said more to myself than him.

The movie came on and we got quiet. About half way through the movie, we some how ended up laying down. Chris was using my boobs for a pillow and I was playing with his hair. By the end of the movie, Chris was tracing random shapes on my thigh.

"Chris?" I asked.

"Yes?" he said dragging out the 'e'.

"Will you get up?" I asked.

"But I'm comfy. Your boobs are awesome pillows." he whined.

"But I want to go change." I whined back.

"Can I watch?" he asked.

"No! You perv." I laughed. He pouted, giving me the 'puppy eyes'. It works best if you have brown eyes, which he does. I sighed.

"Fine, just let me up."

Chris cheered and followed me to me room. I took off my boots and my corset. I took off my shorts, reveling my black lace boy shorts.

After that, I took off my garters leaving me in only my underwear. I glanced at Chris, who was biting his lip ring. I went to my closest and purposely bent over. I heard a quiet groan escape Chris. I picked up an over sized misfits t-shirt, I wore to bed the night before and slid it on. I turned around and Chris was laying on my bed, starring at me.

"Your a tease." he commented. I shrugged.

"You liked it." I laughed as I laid down next to him.

"You know. These jeans are very uncomfortable. You can always help me take them off." he gave me a suggestive look.

"I'm tired. Do it yourself." I said, sitting up.

"Your evil you know that?" he said as he stood up. He took off his shirt and jeans before getting back on my bed.

We laid down and snuggled. He put his hand on my hip, inside my oversized shirt and pulled me closer.

We stayed like that, talking about everything under the sun. Until we finally dozed off.