Ch.2

"Well Ambrosia, you're coming with us." Chris said as he picked me up bridal style again.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The the gym to get out new schedules. This school is becoming a human and vampire school now. Sucks for the humans" Chris said slyly.

"You I can walk, right?" I asked as I wiggled my feet.

"Yea but carrying you is so much more fun." Chris laughed.

We got into the gym and my jaw dropped. There had to have been at least 7 other clans. I've never seen so many vampires in one place.

"That's the New Years day clan" Chris pointed at the clan with a cute little half head submissive and 4 dominates. "The Davey Suicide clan" he pointed to 5 dominates and 4 submissives. One had dreadlocks, that's new I guess. "The Kuza clan" 4 dominates 1 submissive.

"The Relapse Symphony clan" he pointed to a clan with 5 dominates and 1 submissive. "The Escape the Fate clan" 5 dominates and 4 submissives. "The Falling in Reverse clan" 5 dominates and 5 submissives. "And the Asking Alexandria clan." Also 5 five dominates and 5 submissives.

"Most of these guys have found their mates but some are like me and haven't but have got the letter this year." Chris explained. I nodded.

"I got my letter this year to." I said. Chris's eyes lit up and he smiled so big his face looked like it might split in half.

"So what's you guys clan called?" I asked.

"We're Motionless in white." Chris said as his clan took a seat. Chris took a seat in front of his clan to show, he's the leader. He was still carrying me so he set me in his lap when he sat down.

"Am I going to be able to walk at all today?" I asked. Chris pretended to think for a moment and shook his head. Earning a few chuckled from is clan.

As the new principle (a dominate) rambled on, Chris decided to whisper random thing in my ear to see how I would react.

"Look at the human teacher over there. He looks like he's about to shit himself." He whispered causing me to laugh quietly.

"You know your outfit is very sexy." he whispered in a husky voice. His hand set on my upper thigh right above my garters. I blushed as my skin tingled at his touch.

The principle look at Chris and I and chuckled lightly.

"Will you two please pay attention? I don't want any confusion." He said lightly. I blushed and buried my face in Chris's shoulder causing Chris to chuckled.

After we got our new schedules. I no longer have human history but vampire history. I also have a dominate/submissive class where dominates learn how to care for their mate. Submissives only have to go to be demonstration dummies. Dominates only have one class different from submissives. Torture/defense.

A dominate had to be able to protect his mate or his useless.

After school Kylie and Jessica invited me to go to the mall. They wanted me to show then where I got my outfit. The Motionless clan just decided to all go because the dominates didn't want to be to far away from their mates.

"Hey wanna asked Kuza if he wants to go?" Chris asked the rest of his clan. The nodded and Chris picked me up again but instead of carrying me bridal style, he managed to get me on his back.

Chris walked to up to, who I am guessing is Kuza. He had a submissive next to him with Snow White hair and a few piercings. She's absolutely gorgeous.

"Sup Chris." Kuza said as Chris approached him.

"Motionless is about to head off to the vampire mall. Francesca said she wanted to go earlier so I thought I'd ask if you guys wanted to just go with us."

"Yea sure." Kuza looked at me as if he had just noticed me. "Who's this tiny thing?" he asked.

"This is Ambrosia. Ambrosia this is Mike Kiza and his mate Francesca." Chris introduced us.

"Hi." I said coming off really shy.

"Awe she's so cute! Can I dress you up and do you make up and you just me my walking gothic Barbie?" Francesca asked excitedly. I blushed and hid my face in Chris's neck.

"Awe she's shy to! Your so perfect!" Francesca exclaimed. I felt Chris laughing, so I lightly kicked him.

"She's a little vicious, Chris watch yourself." Kuza said between his laughs.

"Come on before the girls rip my dick off for making them wait." Chris laughed.