He Asked Me

Tamia's Point of View

It had been a couple days since our date at his house. Since then I have been wondering why he was so disconnected from me, but I just pushed the thoughts away.

I just figured it had to do with what we were watching. Guys don't really enjoy chic flics. So I just ignored it. By the time we went to bed that night I was exhausted.

The next morning I woke up to the most delicious smell ever. I walked out of his room. I was wearing a pair of sweats he gave me and an oversized t shirt of his.

" Good morning sleepy beauty" he said as he same me through the corner of his eyes.

" Good morning prince charming" I replied with a smirk on my face from his comment.

" What are you making" I asked trying to look over his shoulder to see what he was making.

" I am making scrambled eggs French toast bacon and sausage." he said

" that sounds absolutely delicious right now" I said breathing in the fumes from the frying bacon.

" good it'll be ready in just a moment.

After about 5 more minutes the food was done and he was preparing our plates. Splitting everything between to two of us. After that he escorted me to the table . Pulled out the chair for me and set my plate down on the table with a glass of milk.

" Thank you. That was so sweet of you to do"

" Only for the most specialist girl in the world"

" So why did you prepare this big ole breakfast for us." I ask

" Can't a guy make his girlfriend a breakfast" he said in a sarcastic tone.

" Come on." I said rolling my eyes showing him that I know its not true.

" Alright Alright." he said surrendering to my voice.

" then tell me" I said waiting for him to tell me.

" You know how I'm going on tour for a year" he started.

" What." I scream " your going on tour for a year and you didn't tell m-" I stopped because he cuts me off

" that's exactly it. I want you to come with me."

My mouth was wide open from shock. Nothing had sunk in yet and as soon as it did all the anger in my body just flustered away.

" you mean you want me to just pack up and leave for a year to go on tour with you" I protested knowing I was totally going to go with him.

" you don't want to go with me" he said with a confused look on his face thinking that I was just going to say yes right away.

" of course I do I just had to mess with you" I said standing up I a big ball of flush and excitement.

The next thing I know Harry's body is next to mine. His muscular chest pushing against mine. My whole body went numb under his touch. His hand raised to settle on my face.

That's when he leaned in and left a warm kiss on my lips. Not like any of the other kisses we have had. This one was soft and sweet. Gentle but strong. He left me wanting more. At first I didn't responds but as soon as his lips touched mine I had an mediant reaction and I responded.

He rested his head on my forehead and all I could do was stare into his strong soft blue greenish eyes. I ended up falling under him spell and he left goosebumps on my skin.

OK so in this chapter you got to see a little more of Tamia's Harry's girlfriend , So if you loved this chapter Plsssss take a couple seconds to vote comment and follow me. Thanks I love you all ------------Shantelle