Im Still Wondering?

OK SO REMEMBER WHERE I PUT A ............ON JACKIES PART WELL I'M GOING TO CONTINUE OFF OF THAT SO HERES WHAT HAPPENED----------SHANTELLE

Jackies Point of View

He Leaned in slowly just staring at me while i was singing and kissed me!!!!!! I was in shock he left me wanting more and at that very moment i couldn't resist him i wanted more and i bond determined to get more before he left me at my door step.

Nialls Point of View

She was sitting in the front seat of my car singing to "Dark Horse" by Katy Perry. All I could do was stare at here admire how she was herself around me and I loved that about her. I loved her But i didn't know if she love me back. I was scared that she didn't, but in a way i knew she did so ewhy don't i just tell her i love her i pondered in my head. In the middle of my thoughts i got jumbled up and my emotions got the better of me. I kissed her. I softly placed my lips centimeters from her and Then viciously pushed them against her. When i gained my control I pulled away, but she left me wanting more. And I mean i really wanted more. We finally reached her house right as the song ended. I got out of the car to open her door for her and walk her to her house. As we were walking she stopped me. She looked into to my eyes and in them i could see love for me. Thats when i decided to tell her To tell her.............

"I LOVE YOU" I said in a heavy voice.

HEY ITS SHANTELLE SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE LOL> SO TO ALL MY READERS I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WROTE A BOOK IT CALLED THE WINTER OF ALL WINTERS> OITS A COOL BOOK AND ALSO MY FRIEND ESTHER IS GOING TO PUBLISH HER OWN BOOK TOO WHEN SHE DOES ILL TELL YOU GUYS WHAT ITS CALLED> LIKE ALWAYS PLLSSSS VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME THANK YOU> I LOVE YOU ALL

-------------- SHANTELLE