Where Did She Go

Shantelle's Point of View

I was at work doing my normal things. Still thinking about what I was going to ask Liam about the tour he was going on for 1 year.  The questions I wanted to ask him ran through my head. I was sad, excited, hurt, happy and confused all at once and I didn't know what to do about it. I wanted to cry but didn't . I didn't want to seem weak because I'm not weak. I'm strong. I'm stronger than Liam. I'm stronger than this situation I can get over this. I can. I can. I just keep repeating these words in my head to get me through the day.

Angelina's Point of View

I had been a couple days since the shock I got and I wasn't going to let it bother me. Or a least I won't try to let it bother me. I didn't know how to address this subject so I just ignored it. I haven't talked to Louis since that shock and I was worried he had just left me but I have no idea. I wasn't gonna jump to conclusions  and if it was a big deal then Louis would talk to me about it.

Jackie's Point of View

I have been shocked ever since I found out that. Luke the expression was stuck on my face. Well not really but you know what I mean. I was still in shock from the situation. Eventually I worked up the nerve to call him. It rang and rang and rang with no answer, and after I couldn't leave a voice mail or call him again after that. I was so worried for the next couple days but I was surprised when he didn't call me back and I needed to  know what was going on.

Harry's Point of View

I was sitting in my house with my girlfriend. I have been spending a lot if time with her lately, but I haven't introduced her to the guys. I didn't know how to. I hoped that she would like the guys because they are like my brothers and they always will be o matter what. They entire time we were watching the movie I kept thinking about it. I couldn't concentrate on her and as beautiful as she was it was hard not to concentrate on her. I decided to just leave it alone and introduce her to the guys soon., and ask her to come on tour with us when we were going to go.

Tamia's Point of View

Me and Harry were sitting on the couch watching love be gone a new romance movie that I wanted to see. So I couldn't wait. We were sitting there and the entire way through the movie I could tell he wasn't fully into it. He was thinking about something. I decided not to question him about it, but I was really wanting to know what he was thinking about.

OK so I finally introduced harry and his girlfriend Tamia she is African american mexican white and indian . She is beautiful. She just so happens to be my cousin too. Also I just flipped 297 readers I need 3 more just to break 399 and I can't wait till I do and need all my readers help. Like always Pllssssssss vite follow and comment