The Kissing Game

( this is my first time writting on wattpad, i hope you all like it! please vote and comment! )

ps: Thank you Sarah, bff, for helping me out with the poem! You know who you are ;)

pss: Thank you so much for making me the cover LiaJhonson, you did such a wonderful job! And thank you for all your help letthesparksfly! You guys are the best!

...................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1

"Class this is our new student Melisa Almory, please make sure to welcome her" said my new science teacher Mr. Goss from the far side of the room. A tall bald headed man with a slight stubble to his chin who wore a tie but had it stupidly tucked in his pants. Flustering his hand towards the students who immediately went quite and straightened in their seats with eyes wide. Oh god they were looking at me. My hands started shaking , I fumbled with my notebook , pressing it against my chest as I took in the class I would be in for the next 3 classes of my schedule each day.

I mumbled a "hello" and hastily looked around for an empty seat. I saw one near the back close to the window that was pasted with posters of random teen pop singers. I tried to ignore the intense stares that I felt burn into my back and their giggles and chuckles when I nearly tripped over someone open bag. I got to my seat and nearly collapsed with relief, I hated being the center of attention. It wasn't that I was new to this school , cause I wasn't, it was just I've never been to this part of the school before since I skipped 3 of my classes Biology, Chemistry, and English 10 and now was taking grade 11 classes. I mean sure I didn't want to stand out but I love school, ok that's an understatement. Who honestly liked school full out better then sleeping in and watching movies? Not many, right? I just liked those classes, ok I know what you're thinking 'nerd' but hey what so wrong with being good at school the better you are at school the more hope u have in the future right. Ya who was I kidding I am a nerd but anyone who complained was in for it. I took self defense and fighting classes 2 years back so could kick ass just as easy as getting an A on my report.

I sighed and I looked up, startled to find two striking green eyes met mine, suddenly very uncomfortable I shifted in my seat.

"Umm hello?" I questioned the owner of the eyes that were staring at me.

He chuckled "don't recognize me sweet heart"

I looked him over, my eyes tracing from his golden brown hair, green eyes to his wrinkled white button up shirt that was barely visible under his leather jacket. I came up blank and tried to shuffle through my memories of where I'd seen him before then it came to me. scrunching up my face trying to remember when it hit me. I froze now aware exactly who he was, I gasped No no no my mind screamed this can't be , he's not supposed to be here. What is he doing here?!

"Crap". I whispered. He grinned seeing my recognition did he think this was funny to see my melt down.

"Nice to see you too" he said a small smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

I stood up abruptly nearly causing the stack of note books on my desk to tumble over. I heard a couple laughs of my classmates around me clearly enjoying my every screw-up.

The teacher coughed "Miss Almory is there something you need" I heard more chuckles behind me.

"I.. I bathroom. I need t. t..to go" I stuttered like an idiot. Real smooth cover up, nice going Melisa, congrats, patt yourself on the back for winning 'you're the biggest idiot award' I chased myself.