Chapter Five

"Shit!" I heard an irish accent say waking me up.

I jumped out of bed, and ran into the kitchen to see Niall on the floor picking up a frying pan that was empty.

"Niall," I started walking over to him, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He was still knelt on the floor, so I bent down to his height.

"Well, princess," That name, the one he had called me since I was five, it was the name only he could call me and he knew it, "I was going to make you breakfast, but I don't have too." He started to walk over to the cabinet where we kept the pans and such when I quickly stood up and stopped him.

"No, no, no," I blurted, "You started to make it, so now you have too." Niall laughed at my comment, which caused a smile to spread on my face, and I really didn't want to bring up the next conversation but I had too. "Niall, did you call Louis and Harry?"

Niall stopped laughing and the same look of fear flooded his face again right before he looked away from me, "Yeah, they'll be here around noon, and we'll all talk then." I then looked over at the clock that hung above the door way, it was 10:20 now, so Niall and I had over an hour until they guys would arrive.

"So you want me to help you cook?" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah, considering I'm not the best chef." He snickered, and just like that Niall was back to being himself.

After breakfast and both of us showering(separately) it was almost noon, and Harry and Louis, being who they were, we're pounding on my door and stumbling in at about quarter till.

"Charolette?! Niall!?" Harry yelled.

"In my room!" I yelled back, I could hear the two boys stumbling through the house probably pushing each other so they could get to us faster, and the next thing I knew Harry was falling into the doorway of my room.

"Dammit Lou!" He yelled, standing up punching Louis as they walked in the door.

Louis looked at Niall and I cuddled up, like usual, and something different flashed across his face, but before I could gather what it was, it was gone, "Okay, Niall," He started, "What the hell happened?"

Niall then dove into the same story he told me last night, and again, the look of terror washed over his face, but he added a few major details this time, that he "forgot" to mention last night, "okay, and Char you can't freak out when I tell you this next part, alright?" Niall looked over at me and gave me a hard stare that I quickly returned.

"Niall James Horan, what the hell did you leave out last night?" I spat.

He ran his hands through his already tousled hair, clearly frustrated, "Well, you see, I might have maybe, possibly, had a gun on me last night, and there's a slight chance that when one of the guys showed up at my house after I left Hailey's, I might have shot him." My initial reaction was to punch Niall straight in the face, but I opted for decking his arm instead, and I may have been small but I could throw a punch.

"NIALL FUCKING HORAN, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!??" I screamed at him.

"First of all, ow," he replied, "Second of all, he's not dead. I got his arm, and jesus christ Char, that fucking hurt!"

"Good!" I shrieked throwing a hard glare at him.

"Okay," Louis interjected, "What did you do with the guy after you shot him?" The way Louis said that was oddly calm, and cause me to snap my head up and give him a look of confusion.

"Well we were already inside my house, and after I shot him he dropped so I hit him in the head and knocked him out. Then I drug him into the basement closet, tied him up, and locked him in there." I just looked at Niall in shock, I couldn't believe that he was actually capable of something like this.