Chapter Three

"Your father is dead" those words kept echoing in my mind. Over and over and over and over.

"Charolette?" My mother had been trying to get me to respond for five minutes. She finally gave up and walked out of my room, knowing I would come out when I could talk. But the words wouldn't come out. I couldn't move, I couldn't think, nothing. All I heard was the words "Your father is dead." That's it.

"Charolette," I heard, although it wasn't mom's it was a male, I immediately looked for the voice, thinking it was my dad's and my mom was just playing a sick joke on me. I was met with disappointment when I saw Harry walk through the door.

"Charolette!" Harry's voice was laced with concern as ran to my bed and knelt in front of me, "Charolette, love?" God do I really look that bad?

That's when Louis came running in and confirmed my thoughts, "Shit, Charolette!" 

"Damn, guys? Do I look dead or something?" Both boys looked at each, and relief washed over both of their faces.

Well look at you, you can speak 

I ignored Lucy for the time being, and tried to stand. Harry stood up as I did and went to my right side, and Louis came over to support my other side. "Guys, I'm fine."

"Bull shit," They said in unison.

"No guys really I'm fine." I put on my best, 'Dude back up I can do this' face, but clearly neither boy was going to leave my side. "Okay fine, I give, I'll sit back down." So I did.

"Char," Harry said as he tilted my chin up so I was looking into his piercing green eyes, "Love what happened?"

"Um," I didn't want to ruin Lou's big night so I decided I'd tell Harry later tonight at dinner, "Nothing I just, flashback." I settled with that story and looked at Harry with pleaing eyes hoping he'd understand that I'd tell him later. And thank God he did.

"Oh, okay then." Louis said, even though it sounded more like a question than anything, "Charolette, are you sure. I've never seen you look dead during one of those moments."

"Yeah, yeah," I assured him, "I fine, I just need to change, okay? Harry can you get me somehting out of my closet." Harry went to my closet, which by the way was a giant ass walk-in, so me and Louis were left alone, while Harry picked out my closet.

"How come you never ask me to get your clothes?" Louis questioned. 

"Well, I don't know Harry pretty much helps me organize my closet, so I know he won't get lost, you on the other hand," With that Louis decided it would be a good way to defend his honor by tickling me, which isn't usually a good idea.

"Charolette I will stop when you admit I have superior style to both you and Harry!" Louis was on top of me know holding my arms with one hand and tickling my side with the other.

"Never!" I yelled back between laughs. At this response Louis just started to tickle me harder. "Fine, fine! I give, I give!" I squealed.

"What was that?" Louis asked.

"I give! You have superior style to both me and Harry!" Finally the torture stopped and I was able to breath again, "Dammit Lou!" I joked, "I almost died!"

"You wouldn't have died!"

"I think I could have." I whined at him, "Where the hell is Harry with my clothes?"

"Right here!" I heard from my closet, "I didn't know if you wanted to go, like casual or what so I brought you two options."

"Aww Harry," I cooed, "You would make the perfect gay best friend!"