Prologue

Prologue!!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I'm insane. It's that simple.

I know that. 

I've always known it.

But my parents refused to believe it.

Even though at the age of 13 I had five therapists, two psychologists, and one psychiatrist tell me and my parents, she's not all there, or just a simple, she's insane. Along with me having severe chronic depression, genetic and situational anxiety and slight situational paranoia

But still here I was now 16, living at home, where all of the razors, knives, and pills where there to taunt me.

Oh and then there's this other issue.

Bitch, I am not an issue.

Ladies and gents, meet my least favorite person(?) I guess you can call her that, Lucy.

Hello!

Well, in a nutshell, this bitch hardly ever shuts the fuck up, and sometimes she's brings her fucking friends along with her, and that's when it gets really bad.

Don't lie Charolette, you get really scared when we shut up.

That's true. See usually when they're quiet it means they're planning, stalking, waiting, just anxious to pounce and make my life a living hell again. Well, the most they do is just whisper things, hateful things, malicious things. Then they do tell me to do certain things, but I ca usually control myself when they tell me what to do, but there was one time, well nevermind. But these things, I've had to live with hearing since I was nine. They all drive my even more insane than I am. 

Charolette? Is that even possible, I mean, well look at you. You can't talk to anyone but me and Niall and then like, what, two other friends? Hell, you're nothing but a worthless piece o-

Shut up! I'm telling this story! Not you!

Okay, psycho, keep telling then.

Ugh, anyway. My parents just seem to think I'm stressed, because according to them being stressed for seven years in a row isn't abnormal.

Oh, and one other thing. 

At night, I'm not me anymore, at about two A.M the quiet Charolette, that stays out of everyone's way, leaves, and then the sexual heartless bitch Charolette shows her nasty ass. And I know you might think its Lucy-

Hey! That's offensive!

Not caring! But anyway you might think its her, but its not. Its just the me I keep in hiding so I don't draw attention to myself.

And honestly I do only talk to like three people, besides my parents, and countless therapist and shit like that. I talk to Niall, Harry, and Louis. They're the only people I've known since birth, and surprisingly go to school with, but I've never ever told them about Lucy, or the extra therapy.

Well I guess another thing I should tell you is that I go to a special school, not for like autistic kids, or anything like that but I go to a school for kids with behavioral issues. And long story short, I had a breakdown when I was in the seventh grade and just spiralled out of control after that.

Some kid kept calling me a freak because I, not-thinkingly, rolled up my sleeves during math and he saw the fresh cuts, so instead of having a teacher handle it, I did. I punched the dickhead straight in his big mouth, then told him to shove it up his ass. And well the whole class heard and the teacher did, so that's when the therapy started and I got sent to the hell hole they call King's Borough High School for Trouble Teens, or as most people call it King's High.

But back to Niall, Harry, and Louis. They're the only people I talk to, and we all go to King's High. I'm there because of punching the dickhead who called me a freak, and for a few robberies me Harry, and Louis did. It wasn't ever major stuff though, just like candy and soda. But then there's my anger manegment problems. So after getting caught with the robberies and a few other things, Harry, Louis, and I all got kicked out of our school in America and luckily, all, got stuck in King's High.

I hated it here. The only thing I liked about King's High was that it was in London, England. And I had my three friends, and the fact that I absolutely loved London.

But you miss Nick, don't you?

Shut up, Lucy! We do not speak of him! Ever!!

Aww, Charolette's still upset about her boyfriend from what three years ago? Boohoo.

Lucy, I swear to God if I could just kill you I would. But back to ME talking, London is beautiful.

But still I belong in a mental institution, not a troubled teen's high school for fuck's sake.

Char you would miss me, if they got rid of me

The hell I would! Now just shut the fuck up, so I can talk. 

As I was saying, this is just, well my story.