#It'sWantedWednesday!

A little snippet of how Melina and Tom would have felt.... >>>>

#It’sWantedWednesday! 

“Tom, guess what!” Max’s voice screamed as he ran into the room, jumping on Tom and I. I wanted to smack him right now, I was to tired for his news.

“It’s Wanted Wednesday!” Jay screamed even louder, running in the room to, I looked up and froze, he was filming… the flip just loved filming me at times I knew would be embarrassing.

 “Oh hiya Melina” Jay chuckled as I burrowed my head into a pillow. 

“Aww come on don’t be like that Mels, the fans wanna see you” Max joked, pulling me out from the blankets, I squealed burying my head into his chest. 

“Not in Tom’s bed and at…” I paused and took a look at the clock, I definitely didn’t like what I was seeing. “4 in the bloody morning what the hell is this!” I screamed throwing my hands up in the air, as a sleepy Nathan and a wide eyed Seev walked in. 

“Were flying to LA, for the shoot remember, gotta be up early to get there in time.” Siva smiled, I slapped Tom’s chest waking him up before Siva passed me our cups of tea. 

“Come on Tom, I’m not holding your tea forever” I whined as, he grumbled before sitting up and taking it. Thats when the weird looks settled on us both. 

“What are you doing in Tom’s bed?” Max questioned, looking at us and smiling. I rolled my eyes, dismissing their questioning looks, they had clearly forgotten how I got when I was upset. 

“Well, Tom and I had a chat and said our sorry’s and then I was still a little worked up about a few issues-” My eyes stupidly flicked up to Nath who was watching me before they flicked back down to my tea. 

“And me being the awesome big brother wasn’t going to let my little sis cry by herself” Tom said with a cheeky grin. I slapped his chest playfully giving him a dirty look. 

“Ayee, I was not crying you twat, but thanks again for being there” I smiled as he placed his cup down and pulled me carefully into a bear hug. 

“Aww, the Parker Twins are back to there bantering selves” Max cooed in his announcer voice, looking at us like a proud dad while pretending to wipe a tear. I rolled my eyes looking back at Max, who had a knowing look in his eye’s… I wasn’t sure I liked that look. 

Oh your probably wondering why Max called us twins right? Even though I’m nearly 19 and Tom is nearly 24. It was actually a little joke between the lads and I. 

When they first meet me they literally thought I was Tom’s secret twin sister that he hadn’t mentioned, because we looked so alike, Tom and I sneakily ran with it for a few hours before Jayne ruined it and they have called us the Parker Twins ever since. 

“Alright, up all of you! Seev go put a shirt on, Jay stop filming and put the flip away I don’t want you loosing it while were in a mad rush, Max go and shower, Nathan go and pack-” I stopped, watching the innocent look he was giving me. “Oh and don’t give me that look, I know you haven’t packed yet mister, and Tom get your ass out of bed and don’t you dare go back to sleep” I ordered, going all mini Jayne on them.

“Well don’t just stand there, move!” I laughed, waving my hands in a shooing gesture.

 “Well, that was Manager Melina for you….” Jay said turning the flip to face him before turning it back to and then off.

 “Go!” I yelled and they all quickly jumped up and ran out of the room knowing I meant business, well all except Tom, he was falling back to sleep. “Oi! Up now” I yelled in his ear making him jump.