I'm Running From A Warzone

That>>>> Over there is what Melina is wearing :)

I’m Running From A Warzone

“Max! Not the lemons, I need them” I whined, as Max smashed the lemon down on the cutting board. 

Once again baby Nath had a soar throat, I was sick and I hated it. I still pushed on and did concerts and video shoots but I just felt like I let the lads down. Even though it wasn’t my fault I still felt like I wasn’t giving 110%.

“Aw Nath, have you been taking your lemsip like a good boy?” Jayne asked, as she moved the camera so it was on me. Typical, of course she would film this weeks #WantedWednesday when I was complaining. “No, Iv’e been having lemons, Seev can you pop the kettle on?” I questioned, pointing towards him. 

Jayne laughed while Seev just shook his head and flipped the kettle on. “Come on Nath cheer up, Melina is coming soon” Max joked while wiggling his eye brows at me. I tried to protest but found myself laughing instead as Tom threw a pillow at Max, hitting him square in the head. 

“Tom!” Kelsey scolded, while Max shot Tom a dirty look while rubbing his head. “Hay, thats my sister he’s talking about, come on Kel’s back me up here” He whined. Kelsey put her hands up in defeat not wanting to get into it. 

“All right boys that’s enough” Jayne laughed placing the camera down. “Come on, lets go look around yeah?” We all agreed, following Jayne out. Nareesha, Michelle and Kelsey stayed behind having some “girl time”, so it was just the lads, Jayne and I. 

We were backstage at one of our concert’s which ended about two hours ago, hence the reason I needed those lemons. We didn’t have time to take a look around when we got here, so I’m glad we got the chance now. 

“So Tom Tom do you know what time Melina is coming?” Jayne asked as we wandered aimlessly down a hallway. “She didn’t say” Tom sighed.

“Well, then come on lets go have some fun before she gets here” Jay smirked, he had something up his sleeve. “Well, lets go then!” Max yelled, running off after Jay down the hallway, Tom on his heels, and Siva laughing while following close behind. I stayed behind of course. 

“Nath, something the matter?” Jayne asked as we slowly followed the boys. I looked up at her a little suspicious at first, did she know?

“Just tired from the concert and being sick I guess” I shrugged as I heard all the boys yelling up ahead. 

Jayne gave me a look, a look I didn’t like, a look that said, I know your lying to me. I gulped as she was ready to speak, but something up a head caught my eye, the boys had stopped to watch something but I wasn’t sure what.

“Let’s go see what trouble their in” I suggested quickly walking off before she could answer. 

“Whats going on lads?” I questioned my eyes following theres, I cursed under my breath wishing I hadn’t looked. There she was standing in the foyer on the phone, brown flowing hair, lightly curled, tight purple trench coat thing, skinny black tights and silver heels.

I tried so hard to pull my gaze away from her but once again I couldn’t. I always got like this around her, as hard as I tried to stop I just couldn't, so of course I had to hide my feelings, after all the girl standing right in front of me looking sexy as all hell was…

“Mels!” Tom screamed, she turned on her heels a look of horror written across her face, which confused me, why was she so scared to see us. She quickly turned saying something to her phone before turning back to us with what looked like a forced smile.