6th Encounter: [Guns n Lionesses]

This character's name is Noa Yukimura by my friend Sinnertaco.

Name: Noa Yukimura

Powers : can create multiple guns and use them telepathically

Personality:innocent, klutz and trolls people without meaning to

Backstory: a young girl who was born in a small town after a few years she learn combat and struggle cause she learned that all the other gods were years stronger

But only time will tell she is currently still finding the right place in the world. She feels like there's more watchful eyes than expected in this world. Luckily she has wise teachers and great friends to support her.

Weakness: Water

Feats:

Noa can summon 1000 guns at a time at full strength

Noa has shown when strengthened from a seraph Crystal and when at full power can create a shield or blast to protect or destroy a whole continent

Noa due to high connection to her mother being a seer, she tends to predict the target's movements easily

Her opponent will be Hime Lioness, who's bio is within the character select chapter. With our characters in place, lets begin.)

"Oh my... what pleasure brings you here Leon?" Hime asked, smiling pleasantly at him. Behind him stood a short dark haired youth and a girl with long blue hair.

"We were passing through and hoping we could stay here for the night. Is Damien around?" Leon asked, glancing around the throne room. There was no sight of Damien anywhere, the flames in the pillars above lightly illuminating the room.

"Who are your guests?" Hime looked at them. She smiled at the boy, but the girl made her cringe. She reminds me of the stupid one... the angel, she thought to herself irritably.

"This is Haru Deeth, a god in one of the dimensions I fell into," Leon said, pointing at him. "And his girlfriend is Noa Yukimura, a powerful gunsmith."

The two seemed to blush at mentioning that, but Haru was shocked as Hime moved closer towards him. "I sense a pleasant power in this one... What would you call this?" Hime asked, holding his hand up. It seemed to be bleeding, but he wasn't in any pain.

"Blood...magic?" Haru could barely respond as she started stroking his face, taking him by surprise. Noa's face went from adorable to ferocious as a gun crafted itself next to her head, levitating. Leon looked quickly at it and was about to jump forward when the trigger pulled itself. The smoke slowly cleared as Hime giggled, her hand in front of her. The bullet had been stopped in mid air. "I believe this... belongs to you!"

Before Leon or Haru could react, they were both thrown back by an invisible force as the bullet shot back at Noa. She dodged to the side, machine guns crafting themselves in solid air around her. It was almost magical, the way they came from tiny sparks of blue lightning, and came together like pieces of a puzzle. "Noa!" Haru shouted as Leon snapped, "Hime, what the hell are you doing?"

The girl's looked at them both and yelled, "Stay out of this!" The guns all around Noa began to fire at an intense rate as another one formed in her hands. A mini tornado of wind formed around Hime's arms as a rapier and shield formed. The bullets were all caught as she smiled maliciously, her eyes glowing crimson red. With a wave of her sword, they all flew back with terrifying speed. Aiming with a look of scary determination, Noa fired back so accurately that the bullets actually collided in mid air.

Haru casually faded into a puddle of blood, the puddle moving to the other side of the room next to Leon. He re appeared, the blood solidifying him back to normal. "Is she always... that friendly?" Haru asked Leon, watching the fight curiously.

"You have no idea," Leon responded, his fists tightening. Damn it, this is not the time to be fighting each other... he thought to himself irritably.

Holding her hands forward, the pillars around Noa came apart as they crashed down. Noa barely leaped forward as she dashed at Hime. Holding the stock of her gun as the others kept firing, she attempted to smash the butt of it into Hime's nose. Hime remained still as Noa was stopped by an invisible force. She was thrown back at an intense rate, smashing her through the pillars. Hime chuckled, stepping forward when she almost tripped on something. Looking down, she gasped to see it was an unpinned grenade.

Kicking it forward quickly, she extended her shield as a grappling hook stuck into the ceiling above. Leaping from the broken pillars, a series of heavy gunfire rained down from Noa as she swung through the smoke. Hime grit her teeth, her shield protecting her from the assault above her. Using her intense agility, she flew herself at Noa. The bullets not putting a dent in the shield, a missile launcher began to assemble itself in Noa's hands when she re fired her hook away. She avoided Hime's attack by a hair, her weapons never ending their shots.

Dancing around in the air, Hime threw the shield at the rope before tossing her rapier below. Noa assembled her rocket only for her to fall downward at a rapid rate. She attempted to shoot another rope when a sharp pain came in her spine. Crying out, she fell down as the sword behind her flew past her. Hime caught the sword and shield as she summoned them back in her hands, sprinting into the gunfire.

Tossing the launcher behind Hime, Noa threw her hands out to cause three more cannons to clone behind her and fired them all simultaneously. Leaping from side to side as missile after missile exploded on the marble floor, Hime smashed the shield into Noa's chest causing her to crash through the large doors. She prepared to continue when a puddle of blood formed on the floor in front of her, making her stop. From the puddle, Haru emerged with a large scythe in his hands and his eyes looking furious. "You won't hurt her anymore!" he roared, dashing forward.

They were about to clash when a giant sword stuck into the floor between them, causing a burst of flames to push them both back. "Enough of this!" Leon shouted, coming forth from the fire. Hime and Haru were glaring at each other, before Hime smiled.

"You're rather strong," she said, leaning against her sword as she dug it into the marble floor. "I hope you'd fare better in a fight than she did."

"Shut your mouth..." Haru said coldly, beginning to walk forward when Leon held him back. "Why are you stopping me? She hurt Noa!"

Leon rested his arm on Haru's chest as he sighed. "Sorry man, but Noa technically fired first. This kingdom gives respect based on power and strength, so if she didn't want to get hurt she shouldn't have attacked," Leon turned his head to Hime. "Wasn't that a little overkill?"

A loud cough caught their attention. "I'm fine..." Noa's voice said, as she slowly limped back toward them. "My spine hurts a little though."

"Don't do something like that again, this isn't Valhalla Noa. We can't just attack random people," Haru said, gritting his teeth as he said it. He had a strong desire to make Hime pay, but he wasn't there to start a war. They were there to help put an end to Zaebos and his tyranny.