The Unknown Character Select/Monsters Guide

Rather than having people read my whole book (as much as I'd love them to) or meet a random character with absolutely no knowledge as to who they are, here's a character select from my cast of The Unknown. They'll all have descriptions of their history so that anyone may decide who they are interested in having their character meet. I'll slowly add more characters as time goes on. If the crossover takes place in my story's world, I may use creatures within the encounter so I'll leave a guide below to explain what they are.

-------------------------------------

Name: Leon Blaze

First Appearance: The Beginning Before Diablos

Species: Demon/Unknown

Age: 18

Social status: Former High School Student

Role in story: Protagonist/Host of Diablos/ The Balance of Light and Darkness

Powers/Abilities: Has the power to control Hellfire. With the power of his mind, he can create almost anything that is non living as long as it is something he has seen or touched. He can form a bond with animals and seal their souls within him, summoning them at will. Can regenerate normal wounds at an insane rate, more fatal or magical wounds take longer. Can teleport anywhere his sword is, fading into flame and then reappearing. All these powers come at a price, using too much of it drives him crazy. If someone doesn't knock him out before he uses all of it, he dies.

Weapon: Swords and a pistol

Appearance: Curly black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, looks mature, but not old either. Usually seen wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a white shirt. His hair and eyes turn crimson red while his skin goes pitch black in Diablos Mode.

Species: Demon

Personality: Switches from an introvert to an extrovert depending on who he's with, Leon is known for being very serious to some, and very humorous to others. He enjoys being with his friends, and learns to enjoy fighting greatly. Loyal to a fault, Leon trusts people even when they betray him, leading to some intense situations. He puts faith where others would turn away, making him an amazing ally and sometimes even changing those who had gone astray. He constantly amazes everyone at how he manages to find humor or make wit out of most serious situations. It takes a lot to get under his skin, but Leon has a weak spot for people in pain. It causes him to act in haste sometimes.

Strengths/Weakness: Despite not knowing of his powers for long, Leon is an amazing fighter because of the skills he adapted from Diablos. With the demon's training and their combined minds, he is quick to learn any new skills making him not a foe anyone should underestimate. He analyzes a situation quickly, finding the fastest way to end the battle/situation. Leon is too quick to trust others, sometimes leading to close calls. If the battle grows too intense or Katie is hurt, Leon loses control becoming almost animalistic. He attacks everyone in this state, even the very people he was trying to protect. His powers are weaker if he allows his doubts to take control of him. His powers are also greatly increased if he's very happy/determined/angry.