Chapter 7-

Hi guys! I know it has been a while, sorry for that! But this time, I've managed to write quite a long chapter, thank god :p
So yeah, let me know what you think :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop making a big deal out of it, I thought to myself. Nothing had changed and I had to stop over thinking things. The night out with the guys had been a lot of fun. Until Dean practically dumped Aidan next to me and sort of forced him to talk to me. That was how it felt. Usually, when we were talking, it was fun and natural. But that night, it was like he didn’t want to talk to me, but didn’t want to walk away either.
It was awkward and I was extremely grateful when the bartender finally cleaned up all the glass-shards and handed us the drinks. We went back to the group and I had hoped to find distraction in talking to the others. Strangely, they had seemed to completely ignore me. Not in a too obvious way, of course. But every time I would try and start a conversation, they would talk back for a short while, and then turn to talk to someone else. Since Dean had refused to give me back the spot where I had sat before I went to get the drinks, I was forced to sit next to Aidan. Usually, this wouldn’t bother me. I really liked hanging out with him and talking to him. But this night… For some reason, I couldn’t even look him directly in the eyes.
So now I was lying on my bed in the hotel room, not willing to get up and out. Peter wanted me to do some short interviews with the actors. That meant I had to be in their trailers. My stomach turned. Oh, for God’s sake. I had to stop doing this. I didn’t know what had happened that night, but it was probably nothing.
I forced myself to get up and get dressed. Sierra immediately started barking and jumping around in excitement. She had been trying to get me out of bed for an hour.
‘Knock it off,’ I growled at her.
She lowered her ears and gave me a sad look. It was adorable. Okay, I shouldn’t take it out on her.
I sighed and scratched her behind her ear. Instant happiness for Sierra. That little weirdo. I grabbed my camera and walked to the studio. I was pretty excited for tomorrow. We were going to start shooting on location. The first location was Twizel, where the Warg-chase was going to take place.

I had been right. It was nothing. I had avoided Aidan’s trailer as long as I could, but when I finally decided to interview him, everything was fine. He was his happy, overactive and talkative self again and we were having fun like last night didn’t happen at all.
After almost two hours, I was forced to get out of his trailer, because I still had to do some other interviews. Well, mentally forced. Physically, I was being hold back.
‘Aidan, let go of me!’ I tried to elbow him in his ribs, but he dodged it. With his arms wrapped around my waist, he tried to keep me there.
‘No! You’re not done with the interview yet.’
When I  made another attempt to escape, he tickled me in the side, causing me to spastically fall back in his ‘embrace’, while my stomach started to hurt with laughter.
‘I was done with the interview an hour ago!’
‘Don’t care,’ was all Aidan had to say before he managed to drag me away from the door and threw me onto the couch.
I forced myself to stop laughing and crossed my arms. ‘Fine,’ I said with a sigh.
Aidan gave an uncertain look and crossed his arms as well. He didn’t trust me and didn’t sit down, but stood there to block the way to the door.
It took a while. Exchanging funny looks, I waited until he finally relaxed and let his guard down. When he heard someone shouting outside, he turned his head to look out of the window.
I jumped up and practically threw myself through the door. The sunlight was surprisingly bright and it was almost like a scene were someone has been imprisoned for years and finally sees sunlight again. The thought of it made me laugh again and I turned to look at Aidan, standing in the doorway.
‘I win!’ I said with my arms up in the air.
He chuckled, but then gave me a threatening look. ‘I’ll get back at you for that.’
‘Was that a threat?’ I asked, feigning shock.
‘No. That was a promise.’ And with that, he closed the door of his trailer.
I couldn’t hold back my laughter and went to the next trailer. James.