Boarding School for the Broken (Frerard/MCR)

" Goodbye Frankie! I love you! And, please try to fix yourself." I scoffed at my mother's lying words.

" I won't, I fucking hate you. Bye." I spat, as this man brought me onto the fucking bus to this fucking boarding school with this fucking program.

I'm bisexual and apparently that's a sin and it needs to be fixed. So now, I'm being sent to this boarding school with a big program on 'fixing' gay and bisexual teens. It's called Maybin Academy.

Who the fuck's last name is fuckin' Maybin? The fuck.

Ether way, this dickbag is shoving me into the bus. I smirk and turn to him.

" Shoving little boys around, that's a little kinky don't you think?" I purr at the broad shouldered ape before me. His eyes flash and he pushes me down the isle. I chuckle, making my way to the middle of the bus and taking the last remaining empty seat.

I groan, shoving in my headphones and pushing my bag of shit beside me. Green Day screams through my headphones and I glare at nothing in particular out the window.

Soon, my arm is tapped. I sigh, pulling out a headphone and lazily looking up at the girl with bright purple hair cut like a pixie. Smashing Pumpkins tee, red skinny jeans, black backpack.

" Can I-"

"Yes." I answer before she finishes her sentence and throws her bag onto the floor before throwing herself down beside me.

" So, what are you in for?" I ask her, knowing somebody like her wouldn't just be going to a boarding school on purpose.

" You first." She sputters flicking fringe from her eye. I bite down on my lip.

" Bisexual, mom hates gays, this school hates gays, just fits I guess." I mutter. The girl sighs in relif.

" Thank fucking God, I'm lesbian and that's a ' sin that no woman should bare' as my fucking dad puts it." She chuckles. I nod, offering her a headphone which she snatched up eagarly.

" Name?" She asks.

" Frank. Frank Iero, You?"

" Cat, well...Catherine, call me that and I will cut off your balls and feed them to Satan. Cat Benit." I nod.

" Well hello, Cat Benit. I think we'll get along juuuust fine." I smirk at her, she grins back. Cat turns to look around the bus with a judging expression, her eyes linger on a few of the other girls before scoffing and continuing on her way. I chuckle and return to glaring out the window.

---------------------------------------------

" Alright, alright single file! Single file!" A woman screeched over the bustling crowd of idiots as we were all

ushered into the school's cafeteria. I get shouldered around roughly by the taller guys. I sighed and fell down onto a seat, Cat sitting beside me.

" Hello, and Welcome to Maybin Academy. Now, since this is the begin of this school year, we will be going over the rules."

" oh boy, rules." Cat murmurs to me.

" The first of many rules is, No leaving your dorms after dark."

" breaking that one." Cat murmurs again.

" Second, would be no smoking, drinking or doing drugs on the school grounds. Third, no public displays of affection in any way. And absolutely, no homosexual actions of any kind for our non-transformed students." The woman said homosexual like somebody just robbed her of her child and gave her cancer.