Goodbye, ThunderClan...

It's been two moons since Briarlight had died. Jayfeather had been a wreck ever since. StarClan why must you have taken her!? Lionstar walked inside the elders den. "Jayfeather. I know it's been tough for you since Briarlight di-"
"Don't say it!" Hisses Jayfeather. "You don't know what it's like to lose a mate!"
"Do you remember Cinderheart?" Lionstar snapped. "She died more tragically than Briarlight!" Jayfeather swiped his paw across the leaders muzzle. Lionstar hissed and walked out.
Jayfeather had woken up, starry pelts surrounded him. Is it time? He sat up. He saw a golden tabby sitting in the middle of nine cats. Cinderheart, Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Sorrelstripe, Leafpool, Crowfeather, Ashfur, Hollyleaf, and Briarlight! My beloved Briarlight! Jayfeather had never been so happy! He saw his beautiful mate. She was standing normally. Wait, is this Lionblaze's nine lives ceremony?
       Jayfeather stood up, looking at the ten cats. "For your first life, I give you a mother's love." Squirrelflight meowed. "You may be a tom, but you'll now know a she-cats love toward her kits. Use that with your whole Clan, Lionstar." Squirrelflight purred. Bramblestar stood in Squirrelflight's spot. "For your second life, I give you courage. Courage will lead you throughout any battle you encounter, the whole of StarClan by your side for them."
My family. My friends. My mate.
Jayfeather listened to the remaining lives Lionstar was given. Honesty from Sorrelstripe, loyalty from Leafpool, training from Ashfur, compassion from Crowfeather, love from Cinderheart, teaching every kit to respect the code from Hollyleaf, and the might of StarClan's love from Briarlight...
Jayfeather' blind blue eyes jerked open as a prod from Hollytuft hit his flank. "Jayfeather, Alderheart needs to speak with you."  Jayfeather grumbled. "Bring him in." The small ginger tabby trotted into the den. "I have bad news, Jayfeather." The old tom flicked his tail irritatedly. "What?" Alderheart looked down. "I found a lump in your lower stomach when I was examining you..." Alderheart meowed. "Jayfeather I think it might be deadly..."
Jayfeather laid his head on his paws. "If i die, I'll see Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Hollyleaf, Leafpool, Crowfeather, and especially Briarlight." Jayfeather snapped. "My heart belongs with Briarlight, no matter where she is."
        Jayfeather coughed. His stomach had gotten worse. The lump had become larger. Alderheart lay with Jayfeather, Wishblossom laying beside her father. "Tell Briarlight I said hello." Meowed the short cat.  Jayfeather licked his daughters head. "I will, my precious daughter..." he quietly purred. "I love you..."
Jayfeather's eyes soon dulled, and his heart stopped beating. This is it... Jayfeather thought. I'm joining StarClan...
          Jayfeather's eyes flickered open. He saw sparkling star-lit brown paws in front of him. Could it be...? He looked up to see his beautiful mates gorgeous blue eyes. "Briarlight!" Jayfeather yowled in delight. He looked around. "Yellowfang! Bramblestar! Squirrelflight! Leafpool! Crowfeather! Hollyleaf!" Jayfeather choked out. "I've missed you all so much!" His eyes misted. Briarlight intertwined her tail with his. "Welcome to StarClan, my dear." You made the right choice, Jay's Wing... Half Moon's voice echoed in his ears. You've found a she-cat who loves you more than I. We were never meant to be, you and Briarlight were. Have a good eternity in StarClan, my love.
Jayfeather happily nuzzled his mate, licking her head tuft.
Forever with you, forever by your side, it's where I always wanted to be. We await the day Wishblossom comes to join us, but until then, we have each other. To watch over Wishblossom, to watch over our Clan, to watch over each other. Thank you Briarlight, for the happiness you brought me.