[Sugilite × child reader]

[#51: Sugilite]

Amethyst and Garnet were about to fuse. Amethyst was squealing excitedly, so happy to finally fuse with Garnet again. They got in position and began to dance.

You stood next to Steven, watching with wide, star-filled eyes. Pearl slapped her hands over both of your eyes, pulling you towards her.

"Pearl, no, I wanna see!" you whined, clawing at her hands. She blushed profusely, not budging.

Finally, the gems fused into one. Her loud, booming laugh shook the ground underneath you. She cracked her knuckles and spoke, "I forgot how great it feels to be me."

"That's Sugilite?!" you and Steven exclaimed in unison, smiling widely. The fusion grinned, "You got it, baby. Hey (Y/N) and Steven, wanna see something cool?"

She had a surprisingly feminine voice, despite her looks. You would've thought that her voice would be lower, but you thought it was cool either way.

You nodded vigorously and Steven shouted, "Yeah!" Sugilite stood and held two of her palms out, where Garnet's gems were. Two gauntlets rose from the gem and into the air, interlocking. Sugilite threw her whip after it, connecting the two. Now the weapon was like a giant wrecking ball. You and Steven gasped loudly.

"You like that little guys?"

"Are you gonna smash stuff with your wrecking ball thingy?!" Steven questioned, jumping up and down.

"That's the plan! Where should I start?" she replied. You pointed to a column behind her, "Do that one!" She turned and smashed it to pieces, debris flying everywhere.

"Steven, (Y/N), I think we should go," Pearl said, grabbing both of you. You protested, "No way! This is awesome!"

A large piece of rock plummeted towards Pearl. She kicked it away while shouting, "Watch it!" A chunk of it flew off, smacking Steven in the face and knocking him over.

"Ugh, you're just too much!" Pearl exclaimed to the fusion, disgust lining her voice. Sugilite turned to face her, "Maybe you're just too little!"

"Steven, (Y/N), we're going," Pearl ordered, picking Steven up and grabbing your hand. You groaned. She lead you to the Warp Pad.

"Ah, fine. But what about Sugilite?" Steven asked, still holding his head where he was hit by the flying rock. Pearl answered, "She can find her own way home."

Right before they warped away, you hopped off of the Warp Pad, laughing and sticking your tongue out at them. Pearl gasped, fear in her eyes. As soon as they were gone, a large rock smashed the Warp Pad into bits.

Your eyes widened. How were you going to get home?! Sugilite looked very angry, glaring at the destroyed Warp Pad.

"Oh no! How are we going to get home, Sugilite?!" you shouted, starting to freak out. Sugilite groaned, "I don't care right now! I just wanna smash stuff like I wanna smash Pearl's ugly bird face!"

She swung her wrecking ball at another column, destroying it. You sighed and tried to think of how you'd get back, but you couldn't think of anything.

Sugilite had finally smashed everything and her weapon disappeared. She just stood there with her fists clenched at her sides, looking angry.

"Pearl's a little lame, right Sugilite?" you asked, turning your head up to face her. Her four arms were now crossed over her chest.

"More like super lame," she mumbled. You giggled, which caused her eyes to widen as she looked down at you.

"Well, I don't care what she says. I think you're pretty awesome," you shrugged, "I wish I could see you more often." She cracked a small smile, her canines showing off.

"Thanks, little guy," she chuckled, "I wish I could see you more often, too. But Pearl never wants me around." You frowned. You were pretty sure that Pearl really didn't like Sugilite mostly because she was jealous that Amethyst got to fuse with Garnet instead of her salty ass.

"Hey, Sugi, could you show me some more of your cool tricks?" you questioned excitedly, giving a wide smile. She grinned and nodded.

She did as she agreed, showing off some of her tricks. You loved every single one, loving Sugilite more and more every second. Even though she was pretty crazy and destructive, she was a pretty good friend. She talked to you a bit, and you talked to her. She was fun to talk to, and her surprisingly feminine voice was nice to listen to.

"Now for our little problem... how are we getting back home?" you asked. Sugilite's bright smile faded.

"I know the way. C'mon, I'll carry you," she rested her hand palm-up on the ground, signaling for you to get on. You did just that and she brought you closer to her face.

She began to walk as you sat in her palm. You conversed the whole way there. Once you got there-- which took forever-- Sugilite placed you on the ground.

She glared at Pearl who was practically crying while throwing her arms around you, wailing about how she was so glad that you were okay. Sugilite looked like she wanted to beat the shit out of the gem but decided against it.

She unfused, leaving Garnet and Amethyst behind. The two gems tackled you in a hug, both smiling like crazy. They pushed Pearl out of the way in the process.

"Guys! Sugilite is the best! She's such a great friend! I wish I could see her more!" you frowned, thinking of the fusion.

"I'm sure you'll see her again soon, (Y/N)," Garnet grinned, pulling her visors down a bit and winking her third eye.

---

This was requested by Kitkat453! Hope you like it!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡