[Garnet × toddler reader]

[#24: Bedtime]

You struggled to keep your eyes open. You were cuddled in Garnet's lap as she soothingly stroked your (H/L), (H/C) hair. She was humming a song that you'd learned to be called "Stronger Than You". It always helped you sleep and calmed you down.

"Are you tired, (Y/N)?" the tall gem asked, amused. You shot your head up and shook it vigorously. You didn't want to go to bed, even though you were terribly tired.

"Yes you are," Garnet argued, standing up while cradling you in her strong arms. She carried you into the bathroom.

"Let's get your teeth brushed," she said, setting you down on a stool. You weren't quite tall enough to reach the sink without it. You frowned and sleepily watched her as she put a small amount of toothpaste on your (F/C) toothbrush.

She handed the toothbrush to you and you sloppily brushed your teeth with it, trying not to fall alseep right then and there.

Once you finished with that, Garnet brushed/combed your hair. She let you use the bathroom and then slipped you into your (F/C) footie pajamas.

She carried you to your bed, where Steven's room used to be. But he had already moved out, so it was yours.

She placed you on the soft bed and pulled the (F/C) blanket up to your chin.

"Garnet! Me no wanna go night-night!" you whined, yawning deeply after. She smiled softly and chuckled.

"Well, you need to. Cutie-pies need their rest," she cooed, sitting down next to you in your small bed. She caressed your cheek with her thumb.

"What if I has bad dreams?" you asked, gripping the blanket tighter in your small fists. You had recently been having horrible nightmares that Garnet comforted with cuddles.

Garnet picked you up and slid onto your bed, placing you in her lap. You cuddled into her, wrapped in your blanket. Garnet hummed Stronger Than You and your eyes began to close.

She protectively placed an arm over you. You finally fell into a deep sleep, with dreams of things that made you happy, including Garnet.

You smiled in your sleep and Garnet smiled down at you. She loved you to pieces.

"Goodnight, my little cutie-pie," she whispered, softly kissing your head.

---

So, I just wanted to say here, if you want to request something then please give me a description. Not just "Garnet × toddler reader" but "Garnet × toddler reader where Garnet puts the reader to bed".

It's kind of hard to write something when you have no idea what it's supposed to be about.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡