TRUTH 🙆.

Hey guys I am back with update 😁✌.

Recap:-kriyaansh break down.

Finally Kriya call that person and meet him .

Voice:- why you call me Kriya?

Kriya:-because I want your help *person give confused expression* regarding Rey.

Voice:-what is that ?

Kriya:-listen very carefully swayum *start telling him everything*.

Swayum:-i knew it aisa hi kuch hoga jabse rivaan i feel weird vibes but tum mujhse kya chati ho ?

Kriya:-i want to you to tell me in finding truth.

Swayum:-i am doing this just because of rey.

Kriya:-i know.

Both leave and meet Reyansh.

Rey after seeing Kriya start shouting.

Rey:-what the are you doing here didn't i tell you i didn't want to see your face.Swayum what are you doing with her.Answer me damit.

Kriya:-if you done with your crushing then i will say.

Rey*angrily*:-i don't want to listen anything .You may leave now*pointing towards door*.

Kriya:-i will not and don't give me your bullshit ego get that straight in your mind.

Rey:-he'll with what are you saying i am leaving.

Rey start leaving but stop with familiar voice when he turn he saw video playing on DVD Player.

In video two people present only they are none other than rivaan and Kriya .Rey give confused expression to kriyam.

Video Tape 📹.

Kriya:-why the he'll you do that with your own best friend rivaan.

Rivaan:-what are you doing here don't you want to console your boyfriend sorry usne ab break up kar liya hoga tumse he must be feel  depressed right.

Kriya*mocking TONE*:-SORRY to break your bubble rivaan me and rey still in relationship *rivaan shocked* shocked right because you make amazing plan to separate me and rey.

Rivaan:-i will not going to let Rey live in peace.

Kriya shocked why rivaan hate Rey so much but soon cover up.

Kriya:-why you hate your own best friend rivaan ? He is so depressed you are not with him that why he become arrogant jerk.

Rivaan:-he deserves this ,he deserves he'll*angrily* i will do everything to hurt him best part was no one going to stop because rey his best friend more than anyone in this world.

Kriya:-I will stop you hurting Rey i will never let anything hurt My Reyansh *rey look Kriya with pure love but soon concentrated on video* why you doing this rivaan. What Rey did with you ?

Rivaan:-Rey snatch most precious person in my life my sister.

Kriya:-but your sister is samira right?

Rivaan:-she is not my sister and i am not rivaan I am shivam khuraan ,i baby sister love Rey in school day but that jerk broke her heart she try to suicide but I save her .Whenever she go in front Rey he just ignore her ,she beg Rey to be with her ,he always ignore her like she never exist this jerk broke her hurt in millions piece now she is suffering from depression.That time i decided i will take revenge.I did plastic surgery and match some common features of rivaan .I start interrogation about rivaan behaviour now i am in front of you ad rivaan.I am so happy what ever i did with that jerk.

Kriya leave and swayum also leave secretly with video.
When video end rey fall on his knees ,Kriya immediately run towards him and hug him tightly.Swayum immediately leave giving privacy to love birds.

Kriya:-Rey sshh.calm down ,please don't cry i am with you right so just stop crying.

Rey:-*CRYING* why this always happen with me whenever i trust someone they always broke my trust ,i am that bad person *looking Kriya like kid*.

Kriya :-no one is bad person what ever they did this is bad. I know you suffered a lot but I am with you*rey look Kriya hopefully*.

Rey:-but i know you also going to leave me because of my bad behavior ,i know i hurt you but i can't trust anyone easily .If I trust you ,you also going to leave me.

Kriya:-i will never leave you.

Rey*baby voice*:-promise.

Kriya:-promise.

Rey:-Kriya please heal my wounds *hopefully*.

Kriya sit on Rey lap and wrap her hands his neck start kissing Rey ,he immediately start responding.In b/w KISS Rey keep repeating you will not leave me, Kriya trying to make rey understand she is not going anywhere.

Recap:-aur naaye dhamake 😜

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like don't forget to vote 🌟🌟 and comments (guys I am very serious you always ask me to update fast i will update only if vote and comments even after my exam i will not update if i don't see enough votes and long comment😔).follow @Tapshi for more stories.

Milke bhi hum na mile tumse na jane Kyu ,milo ke hai fasale exam ki wajhe se kyu ,kaise bate hum likha hai chaye, yaara badi mushkil baato dil ki comments mai hogi har din 😍😍.

#Love you all💗
@Tapshi..