New Changes .

Hey guys i am back with update :)

Recap:-Sam Identity Revealed.

Rey bedroom.

Rey:-Oh god i totally forgot about my exam ,what can I do *after thinking* why i fear when my wifey is here.

He immediately take his bike and directly go Kriya house.He enter in her house like he is owner of this house.

(Kriya don't know about Rey have extra key of her house 🏠).

He see Kriya studying very seriously in her cute night dress.

👇

Rey :-Busy in studying ? *smirk*

Kriya *turn *:-Hubby how you enter my house ?

Rey:-That's not my answer wifey *smirk * by the way you looking hot in this night dress *checking her*.

Kriya *angrily*:-What do you want ask directly stop buttering me *.

Rey *thought *:-why she angry suddenly i did nothing as far my remember.Let's find out.

Rey came and took Kriya in her arms.

Rey:-I want to study because our exam coming. I know You don't want your hubby fail in exam.Right let's study.

Kriya:- But as far as i know you always like to physical study ,Right.

Rey *angry *:-What the he'll is your problem i am trying to behave nicely with you and you giving me attitude.

Kriya:-Did your "Sam" told you behave nicely with me *taunting way*.

Rey eyes become red showing his anger and dominating style.
Rey hold Kriya wrist tightly his nails dig in Kriya soft skin ,it hurts Kriya but she didn't show she try to control her pain.

Rey:-Why the you bring sam in this?

Kriya :-As far i know MR.Singnia you follow her command if you .First tell me Rey why you want to have relationship ? Why you want to become my "FORCED BOYFRIEND " ,if you not serious about me then why the he'll you caged me with you.Why *rey loose his grip on her ,turn his back *...

Rey:-Because you belong to me ,if I am not loyal to you but you have to loyal with me.Yes i caged you with me ,you have to follow my command by hook or by crook.About sam this is non of your business.Even if you try to leave this relationship i will track you in my way. You gonna come to me by yourself.

Kriya *sarcastic laugh*:-Wow i have to loyal you ,i have to follow your command.I am only one who present in this relation where are you ? You claim me as your wife ,you behave like you own me i am not your toy Reyansh.You know what you only want physical relationship .

Rey*shock*:- What you mean to say i fo ...FORCED you, *back to dominate avtar* fine i will show you what physical relationship.

🔥 HOT ROMANCE READ ON YOUR OWN RISK 🔥....

Rey push Kriya on bed and come upon her start kissing her lips furiously.Kriya start hitting Rey and try to push him but our hero have strong grip on his heroin.He come little down and start bitting her neck and give her huge hickey Kriya shout on pain push Rey and try to run.

Kriya:-You behaving like monster.

Rey*holding her wrist*:-You wake up monster in me *push Kriya again on bed*..

Rey lift Kriya top give wet kisses on her navel and his hands press her br***** Kriya shouting in pain and pleasure.Kriya try to hit Rey by moving her legs but this not effect Rey much.He hold her ass and again kiss her lips till she out of breath.Kriya again push Rey and breathing.

Kriya:-You want me Rey *her back face him*.

Rey* his manly hormones want her*:-yes.

Kriya:-Then first tell me about rivaan then I give you right to touch me...

What reason behind Kriya sudden bold avtar? Will Rey gonna tell him about rivaan? Why sam come st.Louis ?

___________________________________

Hope you like long "SPICY + HOT " update with Kriya bold avatar.Waiting for your response next update after seeing your response.Don't forget to vote 🌟🌟 and comments ( condition apply).Add my story in your library for further updates .Follow @Tapshi for more update.I will gonna update my new story tomorrow and yeah do comment let me which story you want update next😉.

Tab tak mai chali ,
😉🙈..