VALENTINE ROMANCE -2💏.

Hey guys finally i am back with update.

Recap :-Kriyaansh romance.

Rey push Kriya on bed start exploring her, he wants her so much ,Kriya look in rey eyes and find burning desires which make her shiver.Kriya bite her lip and pull her leg up this action of her again wake up monster in Rey.Which want to full fill his desire at any cost.He pulled down Kriya gown and bite her shoulder blade which make Kriya hiss in pain ,rey suck that place where he bite to sooth her pain.And attack her lips 💋kiss her till her lips become swallowed ,Kriya push Rey because her breath become out of control and turn to other side.But Rey hungry eyes caught her bare back which he wants to touch ,feel.He turn Kriya make her lie on her stomach and bite ,suck ,licked her back, hold her hand try to stop her moving.He after satisfied make Kriya trun and throw his jeans.He start to undress Kriya he pull Kriya gown till her waist.See her heavy b***** ,HIS hands demand to press them ,Kriya pull her hand up cover her front which Rey immediately jerked her hand from his one hand.Other hand he start rubbing her front with his cheeks .Kriya moan Rey name because she don't have strength to handle this pleasure which rey giving her.He start squeezing her curves which Kriya moan loudly Rey open her back hook throw fabric which was covering her beautiful front.He take one curve in his mouth and press other curve with his demanding hand 's.He lick , bite ,suck and did everything to pleasure both of them.He got bit play his fingers on her waist like piano.Start kissing her he wants so much of her he without giving Kriya any second thought to Kriya push her gown and throw it.Kriya shocked she never expected this she starts covering as much she can but rey wants his feast so he immediately hold her hand and kiss her whole body before he cross last step he saw Kriya is not responding,she already asleep because of tired love session.He pull Kriya in his arms and covered both of them with warm blanket.Moon light enjoying beautiful couple peacefully sleeping in each other arms.

Recap :-DHAMKA 😝 in kriyaansh life.Something change in St.Louis .But what 😉?

____________________________________

Hope you like this update i know chotu update hai but i can't help it i don't get much time because of my tired schedule 😖.Don't forget to vote 🌟 and comments____(because I give you hot update in return i want a lot of vote and long comment).This update for all follower who msg vote & comments for update.Tomorrow I will update another story.Ignore mistake ,follow @Tapshi for more update,add my story in your library for further updates.Do check my new story  Kriyaansh FF -"Boss & Employee"..

Diva Kriya and Prince Charming Rey (You guys choose NAUGHTY Rey so don't comment on update Rey is too much,he is this and that blah blah )...

Tab tak mai chali 🙈😉.