I fear the world

The next day, when I woke up, I was not in my room.

I sat up and looked around. I was inside a car.

I screamed. "I AM KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yelled out. Suddenly, someone said: "Calm down." His voice was unfamiliar. So serious. "W-why so serious?" I asked, shaking. "You are such an annoying brat."

He's weird. I got angry. My face was glowing red. I screamed. "SHUT UP!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ANNOYING BRAT DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID IDIOT! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

He sighed. I looked at him. But all I saw was a glimmering light at the back of the car. Just then, I realized it was hair. I pulled it. "Stop." He said.

Suddenly, the back of the car opened and then, I got taken out. The guy I was talking to, had black hair, with one white part on the front. His hair looked like Len Kagamine's, but it was shorter. It was black and white. I stared. He was a complete stranger. I got angry again. "WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was with 3 other people. One with blonde hair, one with pink hair, and one with white hair. I searched for my phone. The guy with the black hair smiled and waved my phone at me. I got real angry. "I'm Hiroyuki."

Suddenly, I hesitated to attack. He gave me a gun. "An SA-805 Red Dot Sight."

I was amazed I always used this at Call of Duty: Ghosts. The girl with  blonde hair gave me an AK-47. The girl with pink hair gave me lots of knives. I put them all in my bag. But there was one more, the white haired boy gave me a USR. All weapons I used at COD. I smiled. "Thank you I am OP with these Call of Duty weapons." The girl with the blonde hair's eyes widened. "YOU PLAY IT TOO!! My name is Alice." I nodded. "My name is Ruby Red Garnet. You can call me Red."

The pink girl said, "My name is Serah."

Serah Farron!! Alice said: "I am Ojou's sister, so I am also the color yellow." She smiled. "My name is Shiroyuki. I sound like a girl. I mean my name." The white haired person said. So Alice was Yellow #2, Serah was pink, Hiroyuki was.. #2 of black, even though Ebony's not his sister, Shiroyuki was the white. "Where is Ebony?" I asked. "My sister?" Hiroyuki said. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Oh yeah don't you remember."

"No I don't know you." I said. He just smiled and walked in front. He led us to a big tree. There was a door. We went inside and went HIGH UP to the top of the tree. There was a small room. "Climb up." Hiroyuki, said while nodding. There were some purple and pink vines on the wall. I hesitated. "Climb. Up." And so I did. I climbed up to the branches. I took out my USR. Hiroyuki crouched beside me. "Red, shoot the guys in the middle, I shoot the guys on the right, Shiro you shoot the left. It's like a barrier. Ok, when people try to get across they die. Our team is trying to build a real one. K?" I nodded. I shot the middle guys, and then I saw Kuro. My eyes widened.