Weird World

Ever since I came to this school there have been weird things happening. Ojou talking about weird stuff like fears, Kuro annoying me, and the teacher saying "on and on and on and on" Again and again. Also Ebony is acting like she forgot everything about me. What is happening?

"Red! Red, I'm Ebony, and on the "Colour My World" group I'm the color Black!"

What the heck is Ebony talking about? "I already know you!"

"Oh yes, and this is the other self of Ebony, and I am just here to tell you that, Ebony will forget about you."

I was shaking all over. "WHY?! Why..

"You are too close to each other. Color Princesses are not supposed to get close to each other as friends. Because you are all sisters."

That is weird. "I'LL DIP YOUR HEAD IN FIRE!"

I screamed. "Oh, you know how to control fire now? And before you do that,"

I was suddenly approached by many people. I cried. I was terrified. I covered my eyes, and after that, I suddenly woke up, to realize it was just a nightmare. "Did you talk to my other self, Red~? I got that message too. I got scared and cried. I told your other self, "I'll dip your head in lava!"

"That's like what I said, but I said fire."

I was calm again, thankful for what happened. Finally Ebony Black was here. "I'm the color black."

"I know."

"This is a weird world after all." 

"Un!" Black smiled. While Red did too. 

It was perfectly normal before, a perfect world for me. But now it changed to a funny, and weird world, a perfect world not just for me, but for all my friends.