Surrounded.

"Do you like me now?" I hear him say. "How... I mean why would I, stupid, dumb idiot!! I don't even know your name!" I whispered, blushing.

"Tsundere.. My name is Kuro."

"Kuro?" I laughed. Suddenly, I recognised the word he said. We used to say it everytime when we were kids. I raged. "I'm telling the teacher.. You're calling me names!!!!!!" I whispered, raging.

"Go on."

So I didn't. I just left him there, and then I remembered the thing I thought about. 'Love or Hate?'

Hate. This is Hate. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. He says Japanese words to me, but I just say the ones I know. "Watashi wa Kuro ga kirai desu." 

"Boku wa Ruby ga daisui desu. Kawaii Ruby." He teased. So I stormed out into the front and told the teacher. She just smiled and said, "Just ignore him for a while, he's an attention-seeker. Remember that. Because all people do is get angry at him, and that's why he keeps going on and on and on and on and on.I left. 

"ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON."

Teacher went on. Everybody stared. "Don't worry, teacher has this sickness, which the doctors yet have to discover, and that's when a person says words on and on again." Ojou explained to me, so I understood. "Ok. Thank you for telling me." I smiled. And she smiled. "You have such cute hair." She felt my hair and said, "You know, since everyone's telling me how beautiful my blonde hair is, I'll dye it black." I gasped. "What?!" 

"Only at my birthday! It's just a small change. Don't worry, my best friend. We're Princesses. There's nothing to worry about. We're the same."

And that's when I knew she knows the Snow God too. "Can you control ice?"

She stiffened. It seemed like her heart froze, her body was shaking. "H-how do you know?"

I smiled. "Calm down. I can too. I know the Snow God, but I forgot his name." I smiled again. She calmed down quickly, and then said: "I was right. We're Princesses." She smiled at me too. 

"I knew it. We're Red and Yellow. We need to find, Pink, Orange, Green, Blue, Violet, White, and Black."

"Anyway, my fear is people getting to know I can control stuff. I found out your fear was... I don't know, we have to find out again. I forgot. Oh! Your fear was, getting surrounded by people!" She whispered. So that's why... Teacher was still saying "ON AND ON AND ON AND ON." And I got annoyed. So I screamed, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I raged again. But it worked. "You're the Head Princess. You can control anyone." Everyone approached me. I got scared. My eyes widened. And before I even knew this, I fainted. All I heard was people saying, "Why did she scream?" And then everything went black.