Important Question: The Incomplete Sequel

Hi readers!

So recently I've been getting a plethora of asks about what happened to How to Snag a Prom Date (the sequel to this story).

To answer bluntly: I was no longer motivated to write it. As I said in my previous update on here this story was a bit of an experiment with both a different style of writing (text messages-which ironically is now a huge thing with Wattpad's tap app)  and romantic tropes. In actuality I mostly write science fiction and sometimes fantasy, which often involve romance, but that isn't the main plot.

So although I had started writing How to Snag a Prom Date, I couldn't get captured by the story and lost the desire to write it.

HOWEVER, I do have a few completed chapters from it that I did eventually unpublish. If enough people comment that they want me to re-publish what I wrote awhile ago I will do it. I should emphasize that this doesn't mean that I will ever add to the story, but at least you get some of it? It's up for you to decide.

For those of you who didn't see it when it was out: the story follows a girl named Ava through the beginning of her junior year. In the few chapters I wrote, Rose made two appearances and Luke one (I think), so you would get an update on their relationship.

Please comment/vote if you want me to publish the incomplete story and I'll consider it.

Thanks for reading this!

Love,
mooniva