Chapter Three - To hell with you!

• Dedicated to All the road trip type movies!!

AN: okay so i did mention they are going to be short and i couldn't help myself in this chapter. the ending to the chapter is funny and i feel a little sorry for Dane but if i was Janet, i would have done exactly what she did!

***

Chapter three – to hell with you!

Janet’s POV

Rita was definitely pissed.

We didn’t mean to. Dane and I were in deep conversation then next think we knew the car wasn’t moving. We got out and noticed the car sinking and then Bradley got out and then we realised Rita was sleeping inside the car still.

I hit my hand on the window a little too harshly and now had a long cut from the top of my pinkie to my wrist. I had my scarf wrapped around it and was thankful I was still wearing my hoddie because it was a little cold.

It was definitely late afternoon. Ahead of us by a hundred metres Bradley and Rita walked. Dane kept talking about how good Michelle Muso was in bed. I rolled my eyes.

‘you wanna know whose good in bed?’ I asked and he looked at me with raised brows.

‘and whose that?’

‘Marco Muso’

‘no way? You slept with her brother’

‘both of them actually’

‘Derek too?’

‘yeah...’

‘not at the same time right?’

‘ugh god no. If those two had me at once I think I’d die’

‘why? They that good?’

‘extremely’ I moaned and he laughed.

‘Michelle is good, in her own little way’

‘I heard she’s loose’

‘kind of’ he said thinking about it.

‘she does realise that ain’t a good thing?’

‘I think so’

‘good because you do know she’s lesbian right?’

‘what?! No, I didn’t’

‘yeah she sleeps around with Stefani Hugo’

‘Stefani Hugo?’ he asked his brows both shot up in shock.