Some Things Have Come to my Attention...at 6 in the morning >__>

It's 6 in the morning yes?

what should I be doing?

hmm...?

what is that you say?

I should be...sleeping?

sleeping why, ive never heard of such a thing!?

So yeah. Oh wait, it's actually 6:15 but really who gives a shit.

6:16

Anyways.

A few things have come to my attention.

The first being that I rarely update and I'm sure that is quite aggravating to some people out there. Well I have something to say to those people, either accept my ways, or gtfo.

Second, I am failing Geometry.

Hard.

I have not passed even one six weeks of Geometry, and I am most likely going to have to retake it next year.

Now get this, my dad is actually trying to get me into the IB classes. Um, no.

That is not going to happen ok, you think I'm smart, but I'm not really smart in the way you think I am, I'm logical, I'm...creative. But when it comes to things like math, eh...let's just say Patrick Starpants may have a better chance at it then I do.

Another thing, one of my friends is in a dark place right now, and the sad thing is, I actually understand what she's going through. You feel overworked, your expectations from other people are too high, these people in your life that expect so much from you, everyone has them, some may have it worse. I know that you just want to give up, but you need to just push through it and hope for better days. Don't let other people bring you down, fuck them (not in a sexual way >__>) and move on. You have to make yourself want to get up every morning.

Just you wait.

When it's  summer time I am going to come over to your house everyda-

wait.

I ALREADY DO THAT :D

So I just want you to know that I am almost 99% sure that this is just a phase you are going through, and I can say this because I've been through it myself.

And even though you think this is the end, just you wait because if you can find a way to conquer this, then maybe, just maybe, it'll be your beginning.

Now enough of that huh?

So I was thinking. (again, i think a lot)

I need to write something...professional.

Yes I can imagine it now~

"He stuck his wang wang up the other dood's happy hole and then they made magic unicorn babies and lived together forever on an island full of glitter and dildos."

Yes. That is exactly how I plan to write it. Just you guys wait. It's going to be the single most professional and mature thing you have ever read.

Just.

You.

Wait.

K so I'm going to go and salvage whatever few hours of sleep Shisus is willing to grant me.

(Probably like, two)

And I'll see you guys later!

HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE SUN.

Oh my god.

Ok there are birds and shit chirping and the sun is reflecting sparkles off the morning dew in the front yard.

I really need to leeeeeeeeeeaave and go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

So yah

Goodnight

er...

goodmorning...?