Chapter 6: Rain

A/n:

this is dedicated to Ravensnake Kampai! tnx for supporting my story! you are AWESOME!

and for those who are reading this right now thanks! and again pls bear with my grammar and spelling. Ms. Rich actually want to be my editor but i dont know how things go so if the offer is still up Rich i will love to accept your offer. ^^ happy easter readers!

 Chapter 6: Rain

“It’s going to rain.” I said to myself still looking at the sky. *sigh* I feel like I had been staying here for a month when in fact this is just my second day of school. And you guys must be wondering where I am so yeah I’m here at the rooftop of our school looking at the sky wondering what will I do next to win her attention.

Flash back

            “That was a great play. I never knew you play that great. Wow! As in, I cannot even say the right word but girl you are Amazing! With capital “A”!” one of my classmate I think her name is Marie, Maria, Mara, ugh can we just skip the name? I cannot really remember her name. We are still in the girls’ locker room just finish changing when she started talking. “I can’t wait for the next game! I am sure with you on the girls basketball team every game will be a must see game!”

I look for my cousin and mouthed them help but they just chuckle and shake there head then I look at them with pleading eyes then I saw Jen roll her eyes and started walking to me.

“Hey Martha, I saw Ivan in the hall way awhile ago he said if it’s possible for you to meet him at his locker after the game.” Jen said. ohh so its Martha and not Marie, Maria or Mara. Well at least I still got the first three letters. I said to myself. “Awww! So Paul I’ll see you around! I really wanted to chat with you but I cannot let my dearest Ivan wait.” She said I think she is daydreaming because when she pronounces Ivan I think I saw her eyes turn into heart.

“If that so, I will not prolong your stay even though it hurt me seeing a beautiful young lady with other man and not with me.” Then I touch my heart and act as if I am truly hurt. Then look at he eyes I almost laugh at her face but I stop myself. Then tried to reach her cheeks as if going to touch her but stop in midair and look at the floor damn her face! Then I continue my line. “But I really wish your happiness milady! I can see it through your eyes that you are head over heels in love with this fine young man named Ivan. I just really hope he will take good care of you! Now go and grab him before I change my mind!” then I turn my back to her. I feel her touch my shoulder so I look back at her I can see confusion written in her eyes.

“I didn’t-“ I cut her off then envelope my hands to her both hands while looking at her eyes. “In such a small figure of time you capture my heart. With your enticing voice you capture my soul but I know this battle is over from the beginning, this is a battle of love that I know I will never win.” Slowly I release her hand. “I release you not because I don’t want to be with you but because I know you’ll be happy being with someone else. I release you not because I do not want you but because I want you to be happy even though it is not with me. I know we will see each other again and I know every time we see each other it will bring so much pain in my heart but I will bear it. As long as you are happy. Now go before I change my mind. Go and make me see that I made the right decision! Farewell milady, this is the end of our story.” I said then look down.