Seniors? High school?!

"Your a disgrace.."

"You have no family.."

"Just go die.."

You woke up covered in cold sweat, tears threatening to fall. A knock at your door caught your attention before it opened,

"Eliana, breakfast is-" The young boy, Speed, was cut off when he saw you drenched in sweat, "Eliana!" He rushed over to you while engulfing you in a hug. "What's wrong?"

"T-The v-voices.." you cried into his shoulder. He rubbed your back comfortingly.

"What voices..?" Before you could respond, Pops yelled,

"Eliana, Speed, get up! It's your first day back to high school!"

>>>>

Both you and Speed had your bags over your shoulders.

"Can't believe we still have school." You hissed.

"Hey, it's not that ba-" The bell suddenly rang as I glared at Speed.

"'Not that bad'?" We practically had the same schedule except for 4th and 9th period. I had math and English. He had English and math. Convenient, right?

A squeal was heard, we snapped our head to Speed's 'fangirls', their leader McKenzie Oath who thought she and Speed were meant to be together.

"Speedy!" She yelled and snaked her arms around his neck. You growled as Speed detached her arms.

"Sweety.. Who's she?" McKenzie growled. Speed wrapped an arm around your waist.

"This is Eliana, my girlfriend." McKenzie was shocked before hissing in a low tone.

"But you brought me to prom!"

"Prom doesn't mean that you're meant to be together." You smirked as Speed and you walked off, leaving McKenzie lovesick and heartbroken. She was enraged.

"Girls!" She snapped her fingers together before her group raced towards her, "We need to break them up. Quickly."

>>>>

Gossiping students ran around the hallways glimpsing at you and Speed, rumor has it, the entire school saw you and Speed in the countryside race. It is true, you and Speed were pretty good but you never expected what was coming later that school day.

>>>>

"Class, welcome back Eliana Flash and Speed Racer. Treat them like you'd treat the rest of your classmates." Speed sat behind you while you sat next to a random girl who kept fangirling about how much she loved driving and can put a car together from start.

Pft, you thought, I could put a car together from scratch, honey.

"Oh, and I love cars! I can do so man-" You cut the girl off.

"Okay! I get it!" You rubbed your temples. "Just please, quiet, I don't need more headaches than I can get.." The girl seemed to understand and shrank back, for the first time in the entire class, actually started listening to what was going on.

You sighed as the bell rang. You walked to your locker. It was 9th period meaning you and Speed had to go your separate ways.

You slammed your locker closed about to turn around when a hand slammed your head into your locker.

"You, me, track race." McKenzie's voice hissed. You ignored the throbbing in your head and wrapped an arm around McKenzie's, flipping the positions you both were in.

"Your on, slut." You let go of her arm and walked away, growling slightly.

Note

Hi!! It's me again!!!
It's been so long, and yes I am going to use the 'to much school work' excuse but I'm serious this time, we have final math exams in like a week and it's chaos here.. anyway I'll be posting over this week so stay tuned!