Casa Cristo 5000: Leg 2

I swerved around the corner of the sharp turn. I was still a bit shaken up from last night but I couldn't let that distract me.

So far my team had kept up with me. Once again, we were leading the ferocious pack of racers. Kinda scary if you've never raced. But who'd be stupid enough to do that?

...me.

Hehe..

"Incoming." My sensor drone had picked up a racers signal gaining on us. I checked the rear view mirrors and gulped down my anger, Snake Oiler and his gang.

"Pick it up, guys." We raced forward and made a diamond formation. Sorta, I was in front, Speed  and Racer X on either side of Teajo as we drove.

Snake was on our tail, we could see his stupid grin from where we were. I growled at launched my car back flipping Snakes car backwards over mine whereas I had landed on his rear end.

"Team Togokahn seems impossible as they race towards the finish line!" One of the announcers stated.

----------------------------------------------

We hopped out of our cars as we reached the finish line. We could hear Speeds family yelling and cheering from our victory.

"Togokahn! Togokahn! Togokahn!" People cheered. It looked great, felt great.. yet.. something was off.

"Speed!" A girl looking our age yelled. We both looked down at the crowds, Speed slipped a hand around my waist and gripped me tightly.

"After this let's get outta here, 'Kay?" His voice sent shivers down my spine, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"S-Sure." We saw the girl, who had a look of fury on her face, staring at us in disbelief before stomping away tears slipping down her cheeks.
I heard her whimper. Her hands balled up and she ran away.

"Speed?"

"Yea?"

"Who was that girl?"