Chapter 4

***Hey, it's kira. this chapter is written by meeee but it's from the ideas of camille and me, of course, like always ;) camille, if you're reading this - i looovee you :* anyways, enjoy people! and comment, vote and fan camilae! x****

chapter 4.

The sun tickled my nose, stroked along my neck and the heat of its rays on my face woke me up. I opened my eyes to see the bright sunlight through the smudged window of the plane, and quickly closed them again.

My head was leaned against something hard, yet it seemed to smoothe against the shape of my neck and head. My head was slightly cocked and my legs were crossed on the seat. I decided to slowly drift back into sleep when I felt that the thing I was leaning on, moved.

At first I thought it was Danielle. Danielle and me always sit together, and it was nothing new to her if I had slept on her shoulder. But then my mind flashed back to yesterday and who I had sat next to.

I remembered blonde hair. Danielle wasn’t blonde. I remember a strong body frame. No, Danielle wasn’t strong. I remember dark blue eyes. Danielle had brown eyes...

Alarmed I opened my eyes as fast as I could and sat up straight. My head started turning from the sudden movement but I was grateful I had done it because next to me sat Kendall.

His white teeth almost shone at me while he grinned, and his dark eyes reflected the sunlight that came shining through the window.

„Good morning beautiful.“ He said, while I just glared at him. He winked and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks while the color was probably already spreading through my face. „How is it that what ever I say you end up blushing?“ He asks while my face turns an even deeper red. He laughs and tilts his head back.

I search through my brain thinking about what I could say now. "Stop flirting you freak“, "I’m not blushing! it’s just hot...“, "Good Morning.“ or maybe even "WHAT THE HELL?“ - because that’s exactly what I was thinking.

„Hi... Kendall.“ Is what I ended up whispering while rubbing my eyes, in the hope it would magically remove the tiredness that was still creeping around inside my head.

„Hey Larissa. Did you dream about me?“ He asked and winked again, his eyes shining. I had to admit, he made me smile.

„I don’t even know you.“ I stuck out my tongue and closed my eyes again, leaning back to the seat.

„First impressions make up a lot, you know.“ He says and nudges me slightly.

The thought of me dancing with him runs through my mind and I have just enough control to hold back a groan.

„But since you don’t know me, lets change that.“ He starts saying but I wave, showing him to stop.

„I don’t want to know.“ I mutter, when I realize how inpolite that sounded. „Sorry. I’m mean when I wake up.“ I explained and I heard his laugh. I gave up sleeping and opened my eyes to look at him again.

I guess he’s attractive, in some way.

„Most people are. I am too. But I didn’t sleep so I’m not right now.“ He explained and the words seemed to blurt out of his mouth like a song that was playing too fast.

„Then what were you doing?“ I ask, enjoying this easy going conversation. He was a fun guy and didn’t seem to worry about what people thought about him.

„Looking at you.“ He says and winks again, showing me his teeth while he grins. I shiver, thinking that he had actually done that. „Just kidding, I listened to music.“ He calmed me, probably because of my shocked face expression.