Chapter 2

****Hey guys, it's kira... muahahaa i'm on camille's account! don't worry... she knows about it! :D okay so anyways, this chapter is written by me (kira) but the ideas are, like always, from both me and camille. I hope you guys enjoy it and comment, vote, and fan! We love you! x***

My alarm clock rang. The annoying sound filled my ears and pierced right into the center of my dream, making me jump up and sit down straight in my bed. For a couple of minutes I just sat there like that, staring outside the window where the sun shone and the birds sang their morning song. The pillow and cover of my bed felt so soft under my fingers. I couldn’t help but slowly lean back again...

„Larissa?“ I heard my uncles deep voice from downstairs. I opened my eyes again, and gave up the hope of actually getting some more sleep. I looked at the clock - 8:30.

„Larissa, I’m not going to be here tonight. Are you okay with being alone?“ He then asked and looked at me from over the other side of the table while I walked down the stairs and over to him. Our kitchen was quite big, and the light brown table was now filled with pancakes, strawberries, bread, marmelade and... Nutella. My Nutella.

I sighed and quickly reached over to grab the jar. „Mh, I guess I’ll go over to Danielle’s house.“ I said, shrugging. She wouldn’t mind.

Me: I’m going to your house tonight. Sleep over!

I quickly texted her and then shoved the phone away again. I hated it when my uncle used the phone while we were eating, so I didn’t want to do it either.

„And also, you need to start packing, love. You’re leaving tomorrow.“ He added and then quickly stood up, walking towards the door. I hadn’t even noticed that he was already completely ready to leave.

„Did you already tell my school?“ I yelled but the door closed before the words could reach him.

Alone.

I looked around the room while eating my pancake. Nothing to do until tonight, when I’d be at Danielle’s house. I sighed and stood up, placing my plate and the rest of the food in the sink and trash can. Then I leisurely walked over to the TV and switched it on. What else to do?

I realized that nothing good was on after a couple of minutes of switching through the channels. I told myself I was looking for nothing specific, but deep inside I knew that all I wanted to see was an interview with One Direction. Not to see my brother, no. But to see Harry Styles. And Liam, so I’d know a little more about Danielle’s boyfriend. But yes, mainly Harry Styles.

Dani: Fine, fine. Movie night then?

The reply buzzed in my pocket and I silently slipped out my phone. I read the message and giggled. Danielle knew me too well.

Me: Yeah...

I sighed, and thought about the things I could do, all alone...

Dani: Look, I know you want to come over NOW so why don’t you? Or should I come over and help you pack?

I laughed and slightly got creeped out because Danielle could actually read my mind.

Me: YOU WOULD COME OVER AND HELP ME PACK?? thanks, sounds good.

Dani: Okay. I’m over in 10.

The good thing was, that Danielle and me lived so close to eachother we didn’t even need to bother plan when we would see eachother. It usually just happened, like in moments like these.

The door bell rang and I raced over to the wooden door. I grabbed the knob and twisted it open, falling directly into Danielle’s arms as she embraced me into a friendly hug.