Keeping Secrets 2

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Kacey's POV

I had just managed to fall back asleep when my door opened. I had been on and off sleeping all day.

"Go away Mom." I mumbled. 

"I am definitely not your mother." Oh shit. I tentatively sniffed the air. Damn. It's Jace. Why's he here?

"Why are you here?" I asked lifting my head to look at him. I didn't want to roll over otherwise he would see my big problem and then think I was growing a boner for him. Which technically I was. But he didn't need to know that. 

"I have your homework for you."

"Oh I thought Sam was getting it for me."

"She was going to but she's going to be gone this whole week visiting our aunt and uncle in The Moonstone pack." She didn't tell me she was going there. We don't tell each other everything, obviously, but we do share a lot with each other. She knows I'm gay and accepts it, thinking its cool to have a gay best friend. But I don't think she would be too welcome to the fact that Jace is my mate. She's very protective about him. 

"Oh." I replied dumbly. 

"Yeah so here's you homework."

"Just leave it on my desk. I'll do it later."

"Yeah so what're you sick with anyway?" I mentally groaned. I don't know what I should tell him.

"Just a head cold I guess."

"Oh well fine by me. The less I see you the better." I winced. Yet another rejection.

"Just leave Jace." I mumbled trying to keep the tears out of my voice.

"Aw is poor little Kacey grumpy?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM JACE!"

"Damn someone's cranky. Fine I don't want to be here anyway." He snapped slamming the door. I winced yet again. Isn't it great to know that your own mate doesn't like you. I don't know what I'm going to do once my heat starts taking full effect later in the week. My other half is going to go crazy with his mate in the room. I sighed. 

I decided to go on the computer and check my Facebook, because let's face it. I wasn't going to do my homework. I know this sounds crude but, fuck that shit. What teenager in their right mind would do their homework willingly. After I got off my computer I decided to sleep. I knew I wasn't going to sleep tomorrow. Fuck my life.

___________-------------------------_________________------------------------____________---------------

I woke up with a groan. I rubbed my hard on into the sheets. Oh god! It's getting worse. Time to take a super duper long shower. Right when I was about to get up Rick burst into my room.

"Are you okay Kacey? I heard you groan. Did you hurt yourself?"

"I'm fine Uncle Rick." I grumbled. My other half was sitting up to attention. Even though he wasn't our mate, he was our alpha and the power of an alpha can be a real turn on. And the knowledge that our alpha is the only one that can touch us without it being painful was also a key factor. Since he was our alpha he couldn't physically bring us pain without feeling pain himself.

"Are you sure you're okay Kacey? Your room smells weird." Okay time to get him out. This is not good. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just about to get up and take a shower." I said in the hopes that he would get the hint and leave. No such luck.