Prologue

heyy. so i got this idea and decided to start writing! 

:) 

please comment??

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Kacey's POV

I woke up with a groan. I moved my hand down to grab my erection and froze. Dammit it was happening again! I didn't think I would get this for another week! It came early!

"Mom!" I moaned knowing very well that she could hear me. I heard her thump up the stairs and throw my door open, only to stop and swiftly close the door again behind her.

"I thought this wasn't going to happen again for another week?"

"That's what I thought but obviously not 'cause life hates me."

"Stop having a pity party and get in the shower. I'll bring you up something to eat and our scent repellent to mask this scent." She said backing out the door. We both knew who my mate was and we didn't need him to smell this, it would only make him suspicious. We've been keeping this a secret since I hit puberty four years ago. It was embarrassing. 

I sighed and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower onto cold. I stalked and and growled. 

I absolutely hated being in heat. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

wellllll??? what do you thinkk?

and if anyone could think of a better title that would be great.

 I have the next chapter already written and if you guys comment I'll post it tonightt. :)

Last edited 4/23/2020