introduction ( b )

Navya, Nandini and Naira , the three daughters of Yash Murthy , were born and brought up in England. Being down to earth , these three just hate limelight. Even their true identities are hidden from the whole world.
***
Murthy Sisters /Anti Love Squad /The Girl Gang

Garm hawa di udi gubaari
Family de haath ni aari
Jugni dugni chamak chingari
Monsoon se halki bhaari
Warning public mein jaari
Aap sambhaalo jimmedari
Baat vaat kardi ai
Haath vaat maardi ai
Bethe kabhi na back seat
Banno tera swagger laage sexy  ( 5 )

Navya Murthy. ( Navu ).
Head of Finance Department in Murthy Corporations.
' Kadwa Karela ' / 'Hitler Didi '
Navya is a No Nonsense Girl. She is highly professional and punctual. Nobody dares to mess with her. Navya loves her siblings madly and cares for them a lot. She is very strict in nature and hardly jokes. Navya has a boyfriend named Harshad, but doesn't love him. Navya doesn't believe in love. She is really a hard nut to crack.
***
Hum to bhai jaise hai waise rahenge  ( 3 )
Ab koyi khush ho ya ho khafa
Ham nehin badlenge apni ada
Samjhe na samjhe koyi ham yahi kahenge
Hum to bhai jaise hai waise rahenge  ( 2 )

Nandini Murthy. ( Nandu ).
Main Designer in SPARK.
' Teekhi Mirchi '
Impulsive is the word which appropriately describes Nandini. She is highly Short Tempered and has a ridiculous sense of humour. Nobody can tell what this girl is thinking. She is totally unpredictable. Nandini is just Insanely Crazy. She believes in living each and every day of her life to the fullest.
***
Jo dillagi se lage
Usse keh do hi hi hi hi
Jo dil na lage
Usse keh do bye bye bye bye
Aane do aane do
Dil mein aa jaane do
Kehdo muskurahat ko
Hi hi hi hi
Jaane do Jaane do
Dil se chale jaane do
Keh do ghabrahat ko
Bye bye bye bye bye bye
Love you zindagi
Love you zindagi
Love you zindagi
Love me zindagi

Naira Murthy. ( Naru ).
Public Relations Officer in Murthy Corporations.
' Meethi Churi '
Naira is a Straight Forward person. She is very mature and calm. Naira is eagerly waiting for her prince charming. But, doesn't believe in fairy tales or happy endings. Naira is the perfect example of Beauty with Brains. Naira is the most sensible of all the three sisters. She also has a Dance Academy of her own.
***
Dhruv Malhotra is the cousin brother of the Malhotra Boy's. He is a lawyer by profession and is settled in USA, with his wife Aliya Malhotra.

Enjoy the journey of their love, filled with lots of twists and turns.