Chapter 3~ Ramon

Chapter 3

Ramon

Waking up to her beatuiful face was amazing. Her soft snores filled the room. I wonder why this white girl made me feel so mushy inside. She made me want to quit what I was doing on the streets and get a real job. She made me want to settle down and have a little me running around the house. She made me feel like a whole.

When I was five my parents got gunned down at a local walmart. Innocent people minding their own business get gunned down for no reason. That's what broke me. Being young and not knowing what's going on and having everybody in your face giving out their sympathy was just a bunch of bullshit to me. I have never been the same since I gave all my dovation to the streets, selling drugs to innocent kids not giving a fuck about what happens to nobody but my crew. Now look at me I'm a leader of my gang, I'm rich, and I can get any chick I want!

Laying with her in my arms made me feel different. I don't know why the hell I'm feeling this way it's like I can't help myself. I look down at her angelic face and notice how she stirs in her sleep when she feels uncomfortable in a certain position or when she silently whisphers in her sleep.

I feel her stir in my arms, she opens her eyes slowly taking off her sleepiness and smiles when shes sees me. Her eyes widen when she realizes where she is. She jumps off the bed taking the covers with her leaving me exposed to the chilly air. When her eyes narrow at my private area her eyes widen even more.

"W-what h-happen last night? " she asked running her hand in her messy brown hair.

"We had amazing sex last night baby " I said smirking remembering her wonderful moaning.

"I was hoping that was a dream " she said pacing back and forth. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you! "

A look of hurt ran through me I quickly covered it with my prize winning smirk. "You weren't that bad for a virgin either" I said smirking.

"Shut up" she snapped.

I raised my hands in surrender and looked down and noticed the cover trailing off her body and showing her rosey pinkish skin. She caught me starring and pulled the cover tighter around her body. Looking at me with disgust.

"Stop looking at me perv " she snarled.

Hmmm..... fiesty

"How about we go and get some food " I said rubbing my stomach and accidently brushing against my penis making it bounce. Her eyes immediately land on my area. I smirked "See anything you like white girl?"

She blushes and turns away. "Sure I don't mind breakfast I just don't have any clothes " she said ignoring my statement.

I get off the bed and put my boxers on. I run down stairs to the garage and grab a few of my sisters clothes and head back up the stairs.

I walk back to the room and see my white girl taking a look around my room. She is starring intently at a old family photo and I walk behind her and smell her silently trying not to make my presence known.

"You can take your shower now " I said lowly. She squeaked and jumped turning to me and giving me the evil eye.

She took the clothes and headed into the bathroom dropping her covers and showing her backside and turning around smirking at me. I whimper silently holding everything in me to not jump in that shower and take advantage of her.

All I could think was I this girl will be the death of me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Ramon's POV Hope You Enjoyed. Hopefully I Can Post The Next Chapter Tomorrow.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

FAN ME

FAN ME

FAN ME

:)

TheUnbelievableTruth