Chapter 18 ~ Ramon/Rosey

Sorry for any mistakes and misspelled grammar. 

Chapter 18

Ramon 

"You need to meet my parents." 

I took the phone from my ear and looked at it crazy. Like if someone just told me that Freddy and Jason were seen together happily talking and laughing. Now that would be some real crazy shit if that happened. 

"You want me to meet your what???" I asked.

"My parents want to meet you. So please turn the car around and drive back to my house."Rosey plead to me. 

"Babe, are you serious? I need to go change first." I said looking down at my basketball shirt and wife beater. 

"No baby, don't. If my parents can't accept you as you are then too bad. I love you and no one will change that." Rosey said into the phone. My baby was a true ride or die and I loved her for it. 

"I love you Rosalina" I said in to the phone smiling. 

She giggled," I love you more Ramon now hurry back. Text me when you get here." she said. I replied back with an "ok" and we hung up. As I did a U-turn back to her house I composed myself to the drama that I was about to arrive to. 

Rosey

I closed my eyes tightly as I opened the door to see Raymond looking at me in all his sexiness. I was scared. Scared at what my parents will do when they saw him. Scared what Raymond and I's future held. I was scared. 

I grabbed his hand and brung him to the living room where my parents and even little brother were waiting. I saw Ramon do a cross on his chest and I chuckled lightly. I find it amazing that he can still act silly during a time like this. 

As we walked in to the living room, our finger intwined. I watched as shock developed on my parents  face when they took a look at Ramon's face. 

"Rosey, who in the world is this?" my mother asked frantically as she told up and faced me with mock horror on her face. 

"Mom, this is my boyfriend and baby's father Ramon." I said quietly with my head raised high. I wasn't embrassed. I love Ramon and I'll tell the whole world if I have too.