Chapter 14

Ari's Pov

"I know he didn't kiss her back I just don't know what to do" I say as Nash and I sit at a table home alone in his house. "Thanks again for letting me come in, I couldn't think of anywhere else to go" he nods "it's okay, don't worry about it" I wipe my cheek cause I can feel tears streaming down them again. "Do you wanna say here tonight? It's getting pretty late" I nod "sure, thanks Nash" he nods and says "go get something out of my dresser" I nod and stand up. I walk into Nash's room and walk to his dresser and open a drawer with all his T-shirts are.

I grab one and close his door and start to get undressed, I turn my phone on and see I have 24 missed calls, 19 from Cameron, 3 from Beck and 2 from Matt. Before I could find some of his pajama pants I hear the door open and Nash walks in with a few blankets and pillows "sorry, I should of knocked first" "it's fine" he sets them on his bed and I walk over to them and start to make a little bed on the ground, I feel my back touching his bare torso and I spin around and place my lips on to his. The next thing I remember was reaching in to his nightstand and grabbing out a condom from his secret stash.

I woke up this morning in Nash's bed, he was next to me and we were both naked. I got my things and left without saying anything, I'm so stupid, why would I do that, I will always love Nash just a little bit, but I'm in love with Cam. I take a left and grab my phone and put it on speaker, "Hey baby" "Hey Cam, where are you?",

"Your house, haven't left yet" I smile, "Well I'm on my way, we need to talk" he sighs "Ari, you know I would never cheat on you, I didn't kiss back", "I know you didn't, I believe you" I hear him sniffle "Are you crying?" I ask, "Yeah, haven't stopped" "Baby don't cry, you didn't lose me, I'm coming back to you" "i know princess, it's just that I broke your promise" "I'm pulling up right now, so I'll see you in a few k baby" "Okay, love you" I smile and say "I love you more" he chuckle and sniffles again "I love you most, your my princess" "well your my Cam"

I told Cam what i did that day and he respects it, he's a little upset but at the same time he knows that he did practically the same thing to Mallory or whatever. Becca went back to Cali and took the Beyotch with her, when she founded out what Molly did she totally went Sharkeisha on her, like literally punching her and slapping her,

Cam said it was pretty entertaining to watch. I've felt so crappy since everything's happened, I've been so moody and my stomachs been killing me, and i feel so bad for Cam cause he has to deal with me and all of this crap. I went to the doctors a few days ago and she said it was just the flu so im not that worried about it.

It's like 2 am and Cam feel asleep on the couch at his and Matt's apartment, I'm still up though, probably looking so disgusting, I haven't showered for a few days, i have an old Magcon sweatshirt on and some pajama shorts. Im on my laptop on YouTube of course, i watched some Joey Graceffa videos, on some of Tyler Oakley. Oh Shit, i think in my head when i feel my stomach starting to flip around. I run to the bathroom and start puking out my guts when i feel someone lift my hair out of my face and rub my back.

I get finished and turn around and see Cam looking like he just woke up, Hair messed up, Clothes all lopsided i smile and he smiles back and hands me a glass of water, "Babe" i look up "Yeah Cam?" "I think you might be pregnant"

We went to bed that night and didn't talk about me being preggo or anything for a couple more days, "I'm gonna go get you one of those stick things" i look up from my magazine and ask, "What?" he throws a sweatshirt over his head, "You know one of those things you pee on and it tells you if your carrying a child" i gasp and we chuckle,

"You mean a pregnancy test" he nods and kisses my forehead. "I'll be right back" i nod and watch him put on his vans and walk out our door. A hour later he walks back in will a grey Walmart bag, he sits next to me and i lean my head on his shoulder, "Promise me whatever happens, you wont leave me" he lays his hand on my leg,

"Promise Princess, and i wont break it this time" i smile and stand up and he gives me the bag. I walk into the bathroom and yeah haha. It's been five minutes and im to scared to look at it, "Is it done?" i hear Cam scream from the other side of the door, "Yeah, im just to scared to look at it" he laughs and i smile, "It's okay, i'll be by your side no matter what it says" i smile and pick it up, i look at it and see a little pink plus sign. I bit my lips as tears start running down my face, "Baby, you okay" i start to cry, "Ari, open the door" I ignore him and sit on the ground. Nash's baby, Just shoot me already.