Chapter 7

Ari's Pov

I throw on a blue over sized t-shirt and slide on some pink fuzzy pajama pants, i walk down the stairs, to the living room and flop on the couch and start to watch keeping up with the kardashians for about an hour and a half, lol don't judge me. I hear a light knock on the front door, wtf its almost 2am,

I stand up and go run over through the kitchen and to the door, i yawn and opened it and see a boy in a grey beanie with a black Magcon shirt on. "Baby" i scream and run up to him he picks me up and twirls me around. "I missed you princess" i hear him whisper in my hair, i chuckle say "I missed you too baby" We walk up to my room with his bags and we cuddle on my bed, like we always do.

"Have you talked to Nash yet?" he asks playing with my hair, "Nope, he hasn't returned my calls yet" he sighs "Bart wanted to know if for the show and everything that you could do some singing, like with Shawn and we can see if Becca can come to Nashville for a guest performer like you" i giggle, "That would be so awesome, i miss her so much" he laughs.

I lift my head of his chest and look up at him and smile, he leans up just a little and he pecks my lips, i giggle and he somehow flips us over so he's on top of me now. He lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my torso and he closes his eyes, "What are you doing?" i asks running my fingers through his hair he sighs,

"I wanna go to sleep" he whispers, "Why are you on me then" "Cause i wanna snuggle, on top of you" i laugh, "Don't laugh at me" i start to laugh again and he sits up and starts to tickle me "Cameron, stop" i yell laughing and trying to catch my breath, he stops and puts both of his hands on my bed right next to my head, he leans down and pushes his lips on to mine, our lips move in sync and i lay my hands on his cheeks.

I open my eyes and lift my head off of Cam's chest and see him still sleeping, i smile and sit up grabbing my phone off my nightstand and go to instagram. I take a pic of Cam and share it with my 50k followers,

instantly fans were saying cute things and then some people we commenting not nice things, well i don't really care and turn my phone off and hear "Good morning love" i look up and smile seeing Cam looking at me yawning, my lord his early morning voice and bed hair, it makes me like literally wanna explode. "Morning babe" he sits up and i say,

"What time do we have to leave tomorrow night?""Um like 11, Ari" i nod, Bart wants everyone to go and meet in Nashville 3 days before the first show starts, but Cameron wants to get there a few days before we have to be there, i don't really know why, he just does haha."Come on, lets go make breakfast" i stand up and he does the same and grabs his phone and we make our way to the kitchen.

I crack and egg and it lands in the sizzlin pan lol, "You posted a pic of me sleeping on insta" i hear behind me, i giggle and turn around and nod, he rolls his eyes and walks over to me, "I'm gonna get you back Ariana Gomez" i chuckle and ignore him and turn around and watch closely at this egg cooking.

A second later i feel someone grab my waist and lift me up from behind. I squeal and Cam lets me down, he laughs and i hit his shoulder lightly, "You scared me" he chuckle, "Aw, i'm sowwy" i giggle and he moves strand of hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear and kisses the tip of my nose, "Your forgiven" i turn around flip some eggs.

"Do you wanna see if Liz wants to meet us at the beach with the kids today?" he asks eating a piece of bacon, i nod,"Sure I'll text her" i pick my phone up and text liz asking if she wanted to meet us at the beach with Sky and Hayes.

I put on my sunglasses and Cameron and I get out of the car and I get my bag and we start to walk in the sand and try to find Liz, Hayes and Sky. We don't see them and settle down in a nice spot away from people.

Cam lays down our towels and we lay on them for a little while until I hear "Aribell" I turn my head and see Sky in her little one piece running to us, with Hayes and Liz not far behind her. "Hey baby" I say as she walks over to me and plops on my lap, "How are you babe?" She smiles up at me with her little pink hello kitty sunglasses on her head.

"I'm good" I giggle and say "Well it's good to be good and not bad", she nods and laughs, Liz and Hayes walk over with some bags and an umbrella. I take my coverup off and look up and see Cameron smirking at me, I giggle and roll my eyes.

I help Liz with setting up the umbrella when Cameron played with the kids in the water looking hot as ever then she asks, "how are you and Cameron doing" I nod and smile "We're doing good" she smiles "That good Ari, I'm glad you guys are happy" "thanks Liz".

She tells me to go have some fun and I go over to Cam and the kids and we all play in the water having splash fights, me jumping on Cameron's back kissing every once and a with the kids ewww'ing at us.

After awhile of that, we walk up to our things and take a break and just chill, drying off. Cam pulls me in his lap and we all talk about random things, when we hear "Sorry I was late mom, I had to get something from dads" we look up and see Nash standing there awkwardly, watching me on Cams lap