Book 5, Part 4 (Dean's P.O.V)

The door slowly opened, Sam stood behind me. In front of Charlie's bed stood a woman dressed in all black, her hair pulled down towards her face. 

"Get away from her!" I scream, racing towards her, reaching for her. 

I grasp her in my hand, "You're too late," she says. Her laugh shrieks before I let her go. With that she leaves me. 

"Sam, we're too late," I whisper thinking about it. I basically felt like a small person in a big world. Beings shrunk down to size. 

"Dean, we are never too late, she'll get better." he whispers. I walk over to a chair before slugging down into it. But you know, I'm just a small person in this big ass world. 

As if the world was spinning, I pulled myself closer to the chair. As if I could make myself melt into the chair. To simply disappear. 

I look up to see Sam's hand pressed into my shoulder. 

"Dean, maybe it's time to leave, Dean." he whispers.  I push him away. Trying to melt into the seat again. 

***

I wake up after the sun has set and the moon was high.  I listen for Charlie's breathing, the deep harsh breathing of Charlie makes me rethink about life. 

Charlie shifts overs in her bed, causing one of the many pillows fall tumbling to the ground. After a few moments of hesitation, I stand walking over to the pillow and tossing it back onto the bed. Charlie shifts again, moaning. She looks up as if she could see that I was standing there, even though I knew she was fast asleep. 

I turn back to the chair before sitting down in it. I bow my head into my hands before whispering; "Castiel, I don't know where you went, but I need you know." 

I look up from my hands as Charlie moves again, a small whimper leaves her mouth. 

I hear the wing flaps of the angel and then he grasps me by the shoulder. 

"Castiel," I stand up before he pulls me close. I could hear his heart beat, his chin rest on my head as I slowly start to cry. He leads me from Charlie's room to mine before setting me down onto the bed. 

He gently hushes me, rocking be back and forth. I ball up next to him, my head laying in his lap. 

"Go to sleep, Dean." he whispers before I fall asleep in his arms. 

A/N 

I am so sorry for the random author's note in the last chapter, my laptop cliched it up. I want to thank everyone who voted and commented on it.

To anyone reading this should go check out  gwatts11498. Start reading his new book? Means a lot 

XOXO, 

Lindsey