Book Three, Part Three (Dean's P.O.V)

When Charlie walked in on me and Cas, it was close... I haven't told Sam because I thought I would get over it... but I'm attracted to Castiel. 

"You know, you give off odd vibes," Castiel's eyes trying to show emotion. 

"Yeah, but you don't understand," I whisper, watching Charlie, cleaning up the blood. She couldn't hear us... 

"Let's talk alone," we walk past her. 

"Be back in a few," I say to her, nodding her head lightly. 

"You know, this isn't fair," I look at Castiel, he gives me a shocked look, "Playing with someone's emotions. It's wrong, so what ever you are doing, if it's angel magic, or a shimmy, shimmy, it needs to stop." Hard blow. 

"I don't mean to, it just happens..." 

"Yeah, and angel just don't fall from the sky," I stammer the last words. 

"Yeah-" 

"What are you doing here anyways? I asked you to heal Charlie and that's it, nothing else." I spit at him. 

"I'm confused?" 

"Yeah, you are always confused." I mumble. The door opens from the room. Charlie was dressed out to go running. She looks at me, nodding at Castiel before taking off. 

"But-" 

"Just stop, okay-" 

"It's my turn to talk." Castiel cuts me off. "Do I think that this conversation is odd, and quiet confusing, yes, but that doesn't mean that your feelings aren't false. I think that if you let your emotions show, that you'd be amazed by what you fine," that's when I reach for him, kissing him. Is warm lips against mine. 

"Do you mean those emotions?" I ask. 

"Yeah... those emotions," Cas whispers, his eyes sparkling. 

A/N 

What y'ah think??? I liked it :) :). Don't forgert to comment, vote, and share!!!!!!!!