Book 2, Part 2

I wrap a blanket around my body, I sit down by Cory, holding out an ice pack. 

"Cory, these are my brothers, Sam and Dean," I whisper, "Sam and Dean, this is my boyfriend Cory." 

"I'm sorry, Cory didn't mean to take you out like that, I thought,"  

"Sam, don't," I whisper, "he doesn't know about my past."  Sam side steps back. 

"Tell me," Cory whispers besides me. I stand up and offering him my hand. I walk back to the bedroom with him. 

"You know about my past, I can't talk about it, you wouldn't believe me." I tell him. 

"You need to tell me, not want to," I pace back and forth. 

"Remember when you were little and you asked your parents to look under the bed for monsters?" Cory nods his head, "Those monsters are real. They aren't a little kids imagination. Me and brothers hunt them..." I whisper. 

"These depression pills have messed you up," he pushed past me. 

"I'm not kidding!" I roll up my sleeve, showing the mark Brit gave me, "I said I had cut myself too deep but I didn't! I was hung up and cut for my blood," he looks at me. 

"I'm serious, these are really bad for you," he pulls the pills out of his pocket. 

"See, I told you, you don't and won't believe me! This is why I don't talk about this! They hunt the things I have nightmares about! They kill them and send them back to hell! IF it weren't for them, me and you could be dead!" 

Cory looks at me then away, "Okay," he whispered, "I believe you," 

************************************************************************************************************

 "We're going out to eat, would you like to join us?" Sam asked. 

"Sitting down at a fast food restaurant isn't a going out to eat," I say, Dean nods his head. 

"She's gotten a point," he was still drunk. 

"How much did you let him drink?" 

"I gave him a ten dollar bill and he's got nothing left," Sam reaches for his coat, "I was hoping it could be you and me," he says. I nod my head, I kiss Cory softly on the lips. Sam opens the door for me, he leads me out to the old Impala. Damn, it feels good to be with him again. 

***

He walks me into Hickory Park and we get a small booth. "Charlie, tell me about the dreams," he says after we order our drinks. 

"They are horrible," I look down at the menu, even though I know what I will be getting. I glance up at Sam, he starred at me. "They feel real, I know it sounds stupid, but they do.  If I get shot in the dream, I wake up and feel the pain of the wound. I hear a scream and it still echos when I wake up. Some of them are bad, some I want to die to get away from them." 

"Charlie-" 

"People die in my dreams, they are real people. Like everyday people that die in my dreams! A man with a chainsaw follows me around, killing people who get in the way." 

"Charlie, that's because they are real,"  Sam drops his menu. "This happened to me too, they are horrible, I know. I know what it's like to try to stay awake so that they don't happen." 

"They started to happen when I left you guys, it was with Lucifer and you and Dean. Sam, I woke up and threw up! I could feel the bumpy ground that I was on." 

"They were the same for me too, Charlie," he drops his head. 

"You had them, how did you get rid of them?" I ask. 

"You really can't. You have to wait for them to leave on their own, they suck I know. You have to be able to save people using this." 

"What if one happens to me," 

"Then we run," she comes back with our drinks. 

"Ready to order?" she asks. 

************************************************************************************************************

I'm in bed with Cory, his arm around me. He keeps kissing my neck, "Could you please stop," I tell him. 

"Please babe," he whispered, his hand ran up the back of my shirt. 

"Stop, for god's sake!" I turn my back to him. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Right now you are my problem," I shut my eyes tightly. 

"Just a little, please?" I know what he was asking for and I wasn't going to give it to him. 

"That's it," I throw off the covers and walk into the living room/ kitchen. I shake Sam awake. "I think I'm going to get a hotel. Get Dean up too if you'd like to come with." I look back at Cory. 

"Sure," Dean  on the floor, he jolts awake. I grab a pair of shoes and walk out to the Impala, Sam and Dean following.  

***

I wrap the rough blanket around me, I sat up in the bed watching an old t.v show. "You just left him?" Sam asked. 

"Yeah, he was becoming annoying," I flip off the t.v and rest my head on a pillow. "I'm going to sleep," I mumble. I shut my eyes and drift off into my own place where anything can happen. 

"Sam?" I call out. I look around, "Sam this isn't funny! Where is Dean?" I'm in my maroon converse and I was walking around the playground. It had bright red swings with plastic chains. 

"Charlie! Help me!!" I turn to Sam's voice, the outter part of the playground was woods. I run into them. 

"SAM!" I call out again. I look down to see Sam's old flip phone on the ground. "SAM!" I yell louder than last time. 

I look around the phone and see drag marks, two sets. One being Dean's, the other one is Sam's. 

"SHIT!" I look around more. 

"CHARLIE!" I turn to his voice. I almost blacked out cause my brothers were being pulled up a tree by a beast... not just any beast but a Windago. 

*** 

I thrash up in the bed, making Sam wake up, "Charlie what's wrong," 

"It happened again, it's about you and Dean." I look at Sam, "There is an Windago in town," with those words coming out of my mouth, I felt the room start to spin. 

A/N

OKAY, so this chapter is realllly bad. I didn't come up with anything to put for the 'beast'!! I hope you guys have the same idea as I do!!!!!!!!!