Keaton imagine for Alex

It was a regular old day. Me and Keaton hanging out. We were just sitting on the couch watching spongebob. "Wanna make cupcakes?" Keaton asked. "Yeah sure. Why not!" I said. We walked into the kitchen and got out the ingredients and I had the mixing job. Keaton made the frosting. I was stirring when I felt Keaton throw flour at me. I grabbed some flour turned around and threw it at Keaton. "You did not just throw flour at me." Keaton said. "But I did!" I said. He ran over to me and started tickling me and I was laughing and screaming at the same time. "STOP!!!" I screamed while laughing. "What's the magic word." I just gave him a glare. "Please." I said. He kept tickling me. "Please stop!" I yelled. He stopped and started laughing. "You know i hate that." I said. "Yeah but you know you love me." He said and we laughed then He just looked at me weird. "What?" I asked and he just leaned down and kissed me. That was the first time we have ever kissed. It was amazing. "Alex will you go out with me?" Keaton asked. I nodded and said "Of course" and he kissed me again. That was the start of your beautiful relationship.

sorry it was short! I hope it was good though!