wesley imagine for Autumn

Today was your 1 year anniversary and you guys were suppose to go to dinner. One thing stood in the way. He stood you up. You were waiting for an hour. He never showed up. You were extremely angry. You started to head home. When you got home Wes wasn't there. That made you even more mad. It was about 2 in the morning and Wes still wasn't home. You've been texting and calling Wes for hours. You texted Keaton and Drew. Only Keaton answered. He said Drew and Wes were at a club getting drunk. You couldn't believe Wes would do this to you. It was about 3 when Wes got home. You could tell it was him because it took him 5 minutes to open the door. When he walked in he fell and screamed "Who put that pony there! Pony's don't belong in this house! Oh hi Autumn" You just rolled your eyes and walked away. "Don't roll your eyes at me bitch!" Wesley yelled. You just looked at him in awe. You pushed him away. Wes didn't like that. He raised his hand up and slapped you. You fell on the floor holding your cheek. It hurt like hell. You ran out of the house while Wesley was calling your name. You went to Keaton's. You told him everything. You fell asleep on the couch watching The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. When you woke up to the sound of the door bell you heard Wesley's voice. You got up to the door where Keaton was standing. Wesley's eyes were red and puffy. He looked at you and said "I am so sorry I was drunk and a doushbag and I didn't mean it I'm so sorry." "Its ok don't do it again" you said and hugged him. He never hit you again.