End This - Chapter 26

Chapter 26

End This

Clarissa's P.O.V

I was lying in bed in wolf form. After Chance had given me his shirt I wanted nothing more than to leave. So I ran into this room took the shirt off and shifted. This time when I shifted it wasn't as painful and could easily be ignored.

I rested my head on a pillow and stared at the head board of the bed. It was a deep brown colour with yellow and gold lines and circles all over it. I traced the patterns with my eyes following each line till it stopped then found a new one. It was boring but I had nothing better to do.

I couldn't leave this house without starting another fight with Chance, and even if I did manage to leave this house where would I go? I'm in an unfamiliar place with no one to help.

I felt a push at my stomach. Then another. I doubled over in pain. It felt like I was being beat up from the inside. Then it stopped. WHAT THE HELL! I calmed down and took deep breaths. It was probably nothing.

All I can do is hope Oliver is on his way.

*Oliver's P.O.V*

We had landed in forty five minutes ago. James had offered to drive us but as soon as I got off the plane I was hit with Clarissa's scent. I refused quickly, thanked him and shifted. I followed the trail of Clarissa's sent with Ashley hot on my trail.

*Ashley's P.O.V*

I stopped following Oliver as soon as we got to the house. We both knew Clarissa was in there but we needed to think of a plan. We can't just go barging in there with no plan. I tried to tell Oliver be he had already broken the front door down.

'That was stupid.' I told him. I ran into the house. Already Chance was at it. They were fighting in the kitchen. Boys! They had to go head first into things and solve things with their fists. I watched them fight knowing if I tried to help I would only end up making it worse and getting hurt.

"What the hell?" I heard someone call from upstairs. Clarissa. I shifted and walked up the stairs. I quickly located the room Clarissa was in. I found her completely undressed in bed with a bloody and turn shirt on the ground.

"Did he rape you?" I asked her. She shook her head and looked at me.

"I think I'm in labour."

THE END

Lol joke

What! Whose baby is it? Is what I wanted to ask but that pained expression on her face told me now wasn't the time. Hospital.

"We need to get you to the hospital." I said.

"No there's no time." She said. I watched Clarissa. She was so strong. I went to her and tried to help the best I could. I guess I could play doctor for today.

*Oliver's P.O.V*

He would pay with each bit and scratch I gave him. I felt better knowing he was in pain. I want to make him feel so bad; being a vampire won't help him. I want to rip his skin off him, tear him to shreds, but I'll settle for biting him. I lunged at him and pinned him down. I want to kill him. I want to just take my teeth and clamp them on his neck. I want to feel his body go limp underneath me but I can't.

'They said that the girl is having his child.' James's words ran though my head. What if it was true? What if Clarissa really was having his child? I couldn't take the child's father away. I couldn't do that to the baby or Clarissa.

Chance noticed that I was distracted and threw me off him. I hit the wall. I'm sure it left a dent in it to. He struggled to stand but once he did he was fine. I watched as he confidently walked to me.

"Who do you think you are? Coming into my house and picking a fight with me?" Chance said. I didn't say anything. I wasn't really paying attention. I had to find Clarissa. I had to tell her that I would be with her even if the baby wasn't mine. I had to tell her that I loved her; I would do anything to be with her even if that meant that we had to move closer to Chance so he could see their child. As long as I was with Clarissa nothing mattered. We could have our own kids when she was ready.

I pushed myself away from the wall. I marched up the stair determined to find Clarissa.

"AAAAHHHH!" That was Clarissa! I double timed it up the stairs with Chance following me.

"Clarissa!" I yelled to her. She was lying in the bed under a blanket. Her legs where propped up and Ashley was looking under the blanket. What the hell is going on? Clarissa screamed out again.

"Push Clarissa I can almost see the head."

Clarissa was having the baby. I ran over to the bed and grabbed Clarissa's hand. Her grip was actually causing me pain but I would never let her know that.

"I see the head. I think I can get it out," I watched as Clarissa clenched her teeth. "Got it! Chance get me some towels." Ashley told him.

Chance walked out the room and came back with two towels. A pinkish one and a dark blue one. He held both of them and asked which one.

"The blue one." I watched as Chance handed Ashley the towel and a pair of scissors. I couldn't see the baby from where I was but I could hear his crying.

Ashley pushed Clarissa legs down and gave her the newborn baby wrapped in the blue towel.

"Aren't you cute? You were so worth the pain I just went through." She said to the baby.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked.

"Jacob Taylor." I laughed at that. I kissed Clarissa on her forehead and grabbed Chance who was cooing over the baby with ash.

I pulled Chance down stairs.

"Look for this child I'm going to stop. I don't want to keep this thing we have going to keep going. I'm done, I don't forgive you for what you have done, but I don't want to fight over it. But I swear if you do anything to hurt Clarissa like that again and I'll kill you." I told him. Chance put out his hand and I shook it.

"I won't hurt her again and I'll stay away you and her both, I make that clear."

*2 years later*

Clarissa P.O.V

Kai wrapped me in a bear hug for the fifth time today. I ruffed up his blonde hair. He really hasn't changed at all.

"Hey your fiancé over there seems to be getting a little jealous of how many hugs you have been giving me and Jacob." I told him.

Aliyah shook her head.

"It okay because we both have our wedding rings." She said.

"Yeah you're right."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Oliver coming over here with Jacob in his arms.

"And look, here's my husband now." Oliver sat Jacob on my lap and sat down in the chair next to me. He linked our fingers together. I looked at Jacob. His light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes reminded me of Oliver.

"Oliver, bring Elizabeth outside. A little sun will do her some good." I said.

"You look so happy." Aliyah said.

"I am. I have two beautiful children, I'm married to the man of my dreams and I have my best friends here outside my wonderful house with me. Why wouldn't I be happy?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is the end of Wait For Mated Love. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writting it :)

-Shakira-