Chapter 25

Lin's POV

Pippa leaves today. That's really all I can say. She has only been here for.. What.. a couple weeks? But the time has flown by and back to the US it is. It is, after all, for a gig. The Superbowl (I'm sorry yall i know we are still there ahah dw i will time warp later) is coming up in a few days and she has her show to get back to. I mean, it was fun while it lasted, but this part is definitely not fun. What will my social life be like? Hah, non existent. I am definitely not pursuing a romantic relationship because pippa and i will have a future together. I think about how much I love her, and go out into the common room.

Everybody is gathered around the island and I go grab a spot next to pippa who kisses me on the cheek. "How are you feeling, man?" Anthony asks sympathetically. Jasmine is in his arms playing with the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'm okay... Not really. I'm sad, that's for sure. But, life goes on and new things come along and--"

"Lin-Manuel you are literally writing a song with that line. At least, you could have," Pippa laughs. "It's okay babe; I'm sad, too. Are we at least gonna try long distance?" She asks expectantly.

"Of course pips, of course. But that still doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss you."

"Hey you guys?" Renee says. I feel like we are making them uncomfortable so I shift away from Pippa a little bit. "No, you're fine, we are gonna give you like.. 10 minutes to talk okay? i can tell you could use some privacy."

"Thanks ren." After they head outside for a walk around town, Pippa and I sit down on the couch.

"So. we need to come up with times to talk and stuff. I promise there won't be a day where I don't talk to you. Or at least text."

"heh, thanks lin.."

"What are ya thinking about?" I ask

"Not much," she replies." "Just about the flight and the gig and my show. I can't believe we are going to Broadway when i get back, the time has flown so fast. And, you know, it's cuz I was here with you."

"Aw," we cuddle for the last 9 minutes left until Ren and Ant and Jas return. 

"So... how was your talk? Or do you not wanna talk about it?"

"hah, we didn't really talk. I mean, we did for a minute, but then we cuddled in silence." I see pippa shake her head and yawn like she's tired. "Did you fall asleep? Did I wake you. aw I'm sorry you can take a nap in our room if you want. I think i can handle these three."

"Heh, that's okay, I wasn't asleep/" She says as she hops up from the couch. "I did, however, procrastinate on packing, so I need to go do that."

"Shoot, yeah, I will be back in about a half an hour, i need to grab my stuff form my hotel but then i will be back. our flight leaves at 4 pm, right?"

"yeah" jasmine confirms.

"Okay, we should be at the airport by 2 just to make sure we get everything down and we aren't late. So then we leave by 1:30 so that we have time to get to the airport. And it is 11:00 right now, so we are good on time. I will be right back." After Renee leaves, Ant looks at jas.

"She is such a mom."

"I know right, she is so organized, haha... Alright. I actually ave to pack, too, so imma go do that. it shouldn't take that long though so that's good."

"Can i help you? Lin probably wants to spend time with pippa," he looks at me, confirming. I nod my head. "yeah, so I have nothing else to do." 

"Sure!" Jasmine responds enthusiastically.

Pippa's POV

After I get into Lin's room, I sit down on the bed. Then I lay down on the bed. Then, before i know it, i am fast asleep. 

"hey, hey sleepy head. Wake up. I thought you were gonna pack." I wake up to Lin shaking me and I rub my eyes. 

"I was... but then I decided to sit down and think. and i sorta fell asleep. sorry lin."

"That's okay! I guess you took me up on that nap idea after all" he says, laughing. "I love watching you sleep.."

"you do know that makes you sound like such a stalker?"

"OH whoops, yeah, hehe, about that. I just mean.. you look nice and peaceful.. and yea."

"You're so silly, I love it." I pull him onto the bed and we cuddle, because packing is not my number one priority. 

hey yall! okay i said i had another chapter and i thought i did but it turns out that it was rlly short ahah. it's less than 800 words, and i try to shoot for 1000. but, since i was gone for so long, imma just put it up now! it's late and im tired so gn. luv u

(the next chap is probs gonna be the last chap? or the second to last.. idrk. but i don't wanna rush the ending so there's that too)

editing's probs rlly crappy.... im sorry !O_o