The Golden Rule

If you are passionate on what you are writing, don't use words like "This story would be on-hold", people do get tired and I know you know it. How many times would you tell them that this story would be on-hold, if you wanna put it on hold then do it as simple as that. Don't treat your readers like kids afraid of not getting something they want if they don't behave the way you like them to be. These are people, individuals that have their own way and unique thinking; you should be glad that they "rave" on your updates. Just a piece of advice, I hope you don't wake up one day that your so called fans and readers don't care to any post or words that you say on your wall.

I read your story but then again I came to the point where I saw people sending you load for you to update the story, once to twice might be nice but more than that I doubt. If you want to sell your work and not the lessons that people might get from it as an online read. You should send your story to a publishing house instead and make a living out of it a much classy way if I may say.

And Haters were not people who wish to be on your position, they don't even act like they despise you that much ranting about what they think are your flaws. They may be concerned citizens; people when once look up to you until they saw the light. I am not bad lighting you here, I pity you for what is happening right now. I know you don't deserve getting any ranting or bad reviews, who would love that right?

The thing is in some ways you've been hurt and you deserve to hear an apology but then again think about all the people you've hurt before or hurting right now. Would you agree with me that they also deserve an apology from you?

If you want just read this I just want to point out some things "I grew up always thinking that a person is bound to do good, that each and everyone has goodness within. That's why even on people that i don't like I show respect and sincerity. I also want to give you the benefit of the doubt on why are you born that way. Why don't you tap the inner goodness in you and try to treat all of your fans and haters as you call them your equal. FYI you are not born as a royalty, you're just mere human born to make mistakes. Treat the people around you in a way that you wanted to be treated in return. Golden rule do unto others what you want others do unto you and not the other way around, do unto other what others might do unto you. Then after that you'll have inner peace"