Ch. 5 The New house

We get into a Blue Ford and drive to S. Wooden St. "Wow your house is BIG!" Dakota laughs. "Ya it is." John sighs.

As we walk inside I hear something run at me, "What's that!!" I yell. A dog.. I'm so stupid!! It was a dog! "This is Bean!" Melissa pets him. "Hi bean!" I smile and pick him up. "Wait he'll bite you if you pick him up!" John closes the door. "Are you sure about that?" I just stand there holding Bean. "Wow I've never seen Bean let ANYONE hold him?!" Melissa pets him. "Ok! Now enough of that!

Listen there are rules to living with us." John walks around us. "First don't go on the 3rd floor!" John glared at Dakota then at me. "Second don't stay up past 12:00!" Melissa giggled. "Third NO going into the closet down here!!" John stops walking around us and goes to the kitchen. Ohh scary!

"You can pick what ever room you want we have 12 rooms. Well 13, but the last room is on the 3rd floor!" John peeks his head out of the kitchen door. "Ok..." I sigh and run up to the 2nd floor.

"I want this room!" Dakota jumps up and down infront of his room.  Ok now where's my room going to be? "There is a big room over here..." Melissa stood infront of a door. "Are you sure?" I look at the room in amazement. "Positive." Melissa walked down stairs. Thanks!

"Page can you help me with dinner?!" John called. "Uh sure..." I head down stairs. "Grab the milk out of the fridge, please." John swung around me and was now infront of the oven.

[That night]

"Good night Dakota." I call from my room. "Night" he calls back. Then I fall asleep.