Ch.3 Stop lying!

"But they can't be gone!! They were laying in the bed!!"  Dakota hit the bed over and over again. "Stop!" I held his hands. "This isn't going to solve anything." I look around. "Who put 'YOU' in charge!" Dakota jerked his arms away from me. "Wait! There's a note!" I walk to their dresser. The note says, "First Knock." Then I show my brother. "What the f**k does it even mean!!" Dakota punishes the air. "Well who ever put it there means business. So its probably just a joke right?"

[One day later]

Wrong.
I was wrong, even stupid! Why believe some Crap like that!! Well as long as Dakota's eating it up I'm good lying. Not only to him, but to myself...

"Dakota I made breakfast!" I called to him. "What is that!!" Dakota pokes his pancake. "Really!! I just put syrup on it?!" I turn to him. "Don't give me that look Page!" Dakota took a bite. Can't Dakota be a sweet little boy and just eat his food! "This is horrible!!" Dakota jumps out of his chair. "Your such a baby!" I slowly look under the table, "Ahh..." I laugh. "Don't laugh at me!! Someone was there!! It grabbed my leg!" Dakota robbed his leg. "What's that?" I look at his leg. "I told you someone grabbed my leg!" Dakota pointed to a red spot on his leg. "What the f**k?!" I scream. "Haha" someone laughed.