Ch.4 The orphanage

I look around, "Why the f**k is this happening to me!!" I scream as tears roll down my cheeks. Dakota looks at me then takes his hand and whips my tears away, "I'm here with you." He hugs me. Why is he hugging me!? I should be the one there for him! "We need help..." I get up and call 9.1.1 "Hello this is the federal police station. How may I help you?" The person on the other line says. [A few moments later] "Ok ma'am we are on our way!" She hangs up.

"We'll be ok. I promise...." I whisper in Dakotas ear as police break down the door. A officer grabs Dakota a pulls him away, "NO!! LET ME GO!! PAGE!" Dakota cries. "It will be ok.." I cry to myself. Another man comes in and grabs me. Dakota....

[5 days later]

Me and Dakota are in an orphanage. One day there's a lady and a man that come to see us. "Hi. I'm Melissa, but you can call me what ever you like." The woman smiles. "And I'm John. We would like to adopt you if you would like?" John gets up to take with someone else. "Hi.." Dakota fakes a smile. "What's your name?" Melissa asks us. "I'm Page this is Dakota..." I manage to say. I don't like you but you will work for parents till I'm 18! "What do you think John?" Melissa asks John. "We'll come back tomorrow to pick them up!" John smiles and leans down, "So get packed up!" John and Melissa leave us to think. "Do you think the want both of us?" Dakota asks. "If not I won't let them take you. I promise." I hug him. I hope...

I run away from Dakota and dad, "You will never get me!" I laugh. "Kids Dinner!!" Mom calls. I turn to the house walking now as my dad sneaks up behind me. "Got ya!" He calls and tags me. "What!" I turn around running after them. "Wait what's that?" I stop running. Its looks like a very bright light with a very dark hall way. I look around then walk into the bright light. "Hello?" I call. "Haha.." Someone laughs. "I did it!" They add. "Wait what do you mean?!" I yell. "Your dad..." "What no!" I fall to my knees. "Yes...!"

"No! DAD!!" I scream. Dakota looks up at me with confusion. "What wrong?" Dakota yawns then rubs his eyes. "Just a bad dream..." I say. But it felt so real.. "Are you ok now?" "Y-"

[Knock]

"Umm.." Dakota jumps into my bed. "Its ok. Probably just Sky our care taker." I laugh. "Ok.." Dakota gets into his bed.

[Knock]

"Are you sure now?" Dakota glares at me. "Listen if it doesn't go away by the morning we can leave." I say. We'll have to run though... "Ok.." Dakota lays down.

[In the morning]

"Time to get up!" Sky calls. "Mmmm..." Dakota hisses. "I'm up!" I sit up. Told you NO KNOCK! "Melissa and John are on their way! Get up!" Sky tickles Dakota. "Hahaha!!" Dakota laughed. "I'm up! I'm up!" He adds. "Ok I've picked you both really cute outfits." Sky smiles. "And YOU young lady have to wear them!" Sky adds as she points at me. Fine! "Ok, ok" I throw my hands up like she has a gun to my chest.

I get dressed in this blue dress. Then Sky says shes going to make my 'more beautiful'. "What do you think?" Sky asks me as I look in the mirror.

 "What do you think?" Sky asks me as I look in the mirror

"Wow!" Dakota smiles. "You look nice." He adds. "You don't look to bad your self." I laugh.

{Ding Dong}

"We are here!" Melissa smiles. "You guys ready? We have 3 floors in your new house!" John smiled. "Just don't go on the 3rd floor!" Melissa glared at us; then smiled. "Bye Sky..." Dakota hugged her, "I wish you were our new mom." He whispered in her ear. "Bye." I hugged Sky.